For some reason I am not banned

General non-football related discussion.
Keep it clean!

Moderator: Moderators Group

Ghost
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Ryan Strain

For some reason I am not banned

Postby Ghost Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:57 pm

For some reason I do not understand the moderators have chosen not to ban me from this site despite it being made clear that I was on my final warning and the fact I posted abhorrent posts to get myself banned.

I have no excuse for what I did, again, but an explaination is I was trying to get banned because I was depressed and it was done as an act of non physical self harm although I have done plenty of the physical kind as well. Not cutting but other less obvious ways of hurting myself.

I cannot guarentee it will not happen again, although I hope it doesn't, I don't want it to happen again.

Anyway I made comments about Taylor Regan which I did not mean but they were wrong and I apologise for the comments.

If it is clear there is a general feeling among the members here that disagrees with the moderators decision to not ban me I will remove myself from this site again. Please feel free to post here if you do not want me here.
I am Scott
bpowell454
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Adlung

Re: For some reason I am not banned

Postby bpowell454 Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:27 pm

Hope you're getting some help mate, if you need help through a tough time, I've heard good things about beyondblue.org.au

Differing opinions on forums make them more interesting. If you bag out a player for a good reason (like La Rocca last night) I don't think you'll get banned.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Zped
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Not sure

Postby Zped Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:49 pm

Hi all
Very long time reader but first time poster!

Personally I don't think the forum is the same without your views Ghost. The are usually very well structured thoughts that I often agree with.......... So more of the same as far as I'm concerned.

Having had two people very close to me battle with depression, I know how difficult it can be. But I've also seen in both cases how it can be successfully managed with help and support......... So make sure you seek whatever help you need to.

Now as far as AU go, I'm just as pissed off as everyone else is with the season we've had and the lack of direction from he top, but just remember, supporters are supporters through thick and thin. I can whinge and moan with the best of them, but if we not back supporting them next year, we may one day not have a team to support.

Over and out!
mcjules
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Bruce Djite

Postby mcjules Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:37 pm

Welcome to the forum Zped.

And welcome back Ghost.
Stuckey
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Whichever Toure is playing
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Sha la la lala lalaaaa AUFC!

Postby Stuckey Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:53 am

Welcome back Ghost, as mentioned you bring great well thought out posts so you always have a place in this forum. Your out burst was out of line but you acknowledged that and apologised for it which is all anyone can ask. We all have bad days and react badly to news we view negatively.

We might all just be names of a screen but behind those names are real people and although we may not know one another well or at all, we all still care. So if you or anyone does feel less than great, this forum is always open to talk about those feelings and members here will offer whatever support we can. There is never ever anything wrong with asking for help.

Thanks for joining the dicussion Zped welcome.
Time to Djbate!
sevengoals
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: all of them
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Expand the league now!

Postby sevengoals Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:49 pm

Nicely put Stuckey.

Welcome back Ghost.
Welcome to the forum Zped.
" There was, he added, no room for spin, showmanship, hubris or “any of the feelings of invincibility” that so often shackle nations with an imperial past ... " - - -

Pies: 3867

No Roots, No Growth!
blahblah
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: the kit bag guy
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Bound for South Australia

Postby blahblah Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:48 pm

Well put, Stuckey.

Now for the ACL.

Return to “The Reds Ramble”