SA Power Outage

General non-football related discussion.
Keep it clean!

Moderator: Moderators Group

EdDog
Proud Adelaide United Supporter

SA Power Outage

Postby EdDog Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:07 pm

So how about this power outage...

Statewide no less.
shinAUFC
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Re: SA Power Outage

Postby shinAUFC Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:17 pm

People will have to actually have real conversations with other tonight now a such a bad thing
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge
Ghost
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Ryan Strain

Postby Ghost Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:36 pm

I might be in a very small minority but I think the situation has gone rather well. There was major damage to the high voltage power network and that caused the power outage. But power is coming back on in Adelaide already and it will continue to come back on as quickly as they can.

It is stupidity in extreme to expect there would be a severe weather event that causes no damage to our power networks. In this case it had a statewide impact instead of a smaller area which is unfortunate.
I am Scott
shinAUFC

Postby shinAUFC Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:57 pm

I might be in a very small minority but I think the situation has gone rather well. There was major damage to the high voltage power network and that caused the power outage. But power is coming back on in Adelaide already and it will continue to come back on as quickly as they can.

It is stupidity in extreme to expect there would be a severe weather event that causes no damage to our power networks. In this case it had a statewide impact instead of a smaller area which is unfortunate.
Yep im with you on that!

Id rather be in adelaide than alepo tonight. Storm in a tea cup but im enjoying watching people lose their shit lol
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge
sevengoals
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: all of them
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Expand the league now!

Postby sevengoals Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:24 pm

My Mum and sister had the candles out in Unley when I called this morning.

As long as no one was hurt...
" There was, he added, no room for spin, showmanship, hubris or “any of the feelings of invincibility” that so often shackle nations with an imperial past ... " - - -

Pies: 3867

No Roots, No Growth!

Return to “The Reds Ramble”