Foxtel hits back!

General non-football related discussion.
Keep it clean!

Moderator: Moderators Group

shinAUFC
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Re: Foxtel hits back!

Postby shinAUFC Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:31 pm

Kayo sports
https://www.finder.com.au/kayo-vs-foxtel

Anyone have this?

$25 a month nothing but sport, can be downloaded on apple tv so you can view on your tv and not be stuck watching on your mobile.

I think ill pull the trigger and cancel my aleague app sunscription
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge
bpowell454
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Adlung

Re: RE: Re: Foxtel hits back!

Postby bpowell454 Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:41 pm

Kayo sports
https://www.finder.com.au/kayo-vs-foxtel

Anyone have this?

$25 a month nothing but sport, can be downloaded on apple tv so you can view on your tv and not be stuck watching on your mobile.

I think ill pull the trigger and cancel my aleague app sunscription
I've done the 2 week trial... twice. It's good, easy to use and I can Chromecast it from my android to my tv and get HD A-league.

Better than the Foxtel go app, cheap enough and can be watched on multiple screens. I think the $25 package is only 720p? Hard to tell from their webpage, it's not clear in that regard.

I'll probably get it and share the account and cost with my brother as it works out cheap and seems to be the only way to watch HD A-league without a full Foxtel box.

The Telstra my football app is not too bad for a free option (for Telstra customers) but it is trickier to cast to your tv and doesn't seem to be HD. I like that there are more options now.
bpowell454
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Adlung

Postby bpowell454 Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:45 pm

The other great thing about Kayo is that you can choose to start the game from the start or from live. So if you miss the first 10 mins you can watch from the start without having to wait for the game to finish and watch the replay.
Stuckey
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Whichever Toure is playing
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Sha la la lala lalaaaa AUFC!

Postby Stuckey Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:37 am

I've just been going to reddit to find football streaming sites. Now the foxtel go has the ability to chromecast I'm happy with that for HAL games. Then to get my international football fix I use the sites found on Reddit. Often with those site you need to view the game in the first 48 hours before they get taken down but I've got a video download app installed so I can save the videos and watch them when I choose. Its great as I don't have the time or energy to stay up late watching EPL or other leagues anymore so watching them when it suits me is great. I've now started unfollowing most of the leagues and sides I like watching so the chances of seeing spoilers on social media is reduced.
Time to Djbate!
shinAUFC

Postby shinAUFC Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:57 pm

I cant believe the aleague twitter acc is linking the youtube live telecasts for people in countries with no broadcast right.

I mean i understand they want to extend the reach of the league. However in 2019 most people know how to install a vpn browser on their devices, and mirror it in HD onto their TV.

Glad i didnt pull the trigger on Mayo just quietly.
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge

Return to “The Reds Ramble”