Foxtel hits back!

General non-football related discussion.
Keep it clean!

Moderator: Moderators Group

shinAUFC
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Foxtel hits back!

Postby shinAUFC Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:37 am

Foxtel will launch three HD beIN SPORTS channels (beIN SPORTS 1, 2 and 3) on Sunday 15 May, ahead of the UEFA Europa League Final on Thursday 19 May and the UEFA Champions League Final on Sunday 29 May, which will both be shown LIVE.
The new channels will replace the existing beIN SPORTS channel on Foxtel, which has been available as a premium SD buy-through channel since beIN acquired Setanta Sports Australia in 2014. Current beIN SPORTS subscribers who have the Foxtel Sports Pack will receive the three new channels at no additional cost to their Foxtel Sports Pack subscription.

In addition, beIN SPORTS will broadcast all 51 games of the UEFA EURO 2016 tournament LIVE and in HD from Saturday, 11 June.

Foxtel subscribers will receive unprecedented coverage on beIN SPORTS of the best European Football including the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1 and Bundesliga.

South American football, including the CONMEBOL 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, Brazilian Serie A and Sao Paulo Championship, are also featured.
https://www.beinsports.com/au/football/ ... els/227719

PHOAR!!

I was only telling my wife the other day that if it was not for the aleague i would be done with foxtel. But i mentioned i wouldnt be surprised if Bein sports gets added to the line up in the sports pack.....i just didnt think it would be 3 channels

2016 UEFA Europa League Final, 19 May, LIVE & Exclusive on beIN SPORTS
2016 UEFA Champions League Final, 29 May, LIVE on beIN SPORTS
UEFA Euro 2016, 11 June to 11 July, The only place to see all 51 games LIVE is on beIN SPORTS
Serie A, Every game LIVE on beIN SPORTS
La Liga, Every game LIVE & Exclusive on beIN SPORTS
Bundesliga, Every game LIVE & Exclusive on beIN SPORTS
Ligue 1, 6 games per round LIVE & Exclusive on beIN SPORTS

Wallabies Spring Tour, November, LIVE and ad-free during play on beIN SPORTS
Who cares about the premier league when you have that many live games at your disposal!
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge
shinAUFC

Re: Foxtel hits back!

Postby shinAUFC Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:45 am

I also mentioned recently in the round 27 thread that if a content hungry company like beIN purchased the next aleague license they would probably not care if we syncronised round 27 .

Suddenly this seems more likely imo. beIN purchase the rights and use foxtel aussie commentators for the game. Foxtel get to keep the aleague without needing to pay for it.

beIN just want content world wide.....match made in heaven?
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
mcjules
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Bruce Djite

Postby mcjules Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:51 am

All good news. Hopefully EPL is a reasonable price too but if it isn't I can really do without it. All of this is a great indication of the market for football here and that broadcasters value us.
Stuckey
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Whichever Toure is playing
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Sha la la lala lalaaaa AUFC!

Postby Stuckey Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:40 pm

All good news. Hopefully EPL is a reasonable price too but if it isn't I can really do without it. All of this is a great indication of the market for football here and that broadcasters value us.
I agree. I would be so great to see the popularity of the EPL falter and people get on to Serie A clubs and Bundesliga sides. I foresee a host of Bayern fans suddenly coming out of no where! :D
Time to Djbate!
shinAUFC

Postby shinAUFC Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:00 pm

I agree. I would be so great to see the popularity of the EPL falter and people get on to Serie A clubs and Bundesliga sides. I foresee a host of Bayern fans suddenly coming out of no where! :D
Kinda like all these life long fans on leicester city suddenly popping up who previously claimed to be life long chelsea fans lmao.

In all seriousness im pumped for next season now. I had no english teams i have any kind of attatchment to so its hard to watch a whole lot of the epl.

I have the luxury of finally watching atalanta stumble through another seria a season .......just watch them get relegated now!!
Stuckey

Postby Stuckey Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:12 pm

I'm excited for Serie A. I've been an Inter fan since (the original) Ronaldo signed for them. Sadly coverage dropped off when they finally started winning titles. Thanks to some match fixing scandals!
Time to Djbate!
mcjules
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Bruce Djite

Postby mcjules Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:50 pm

Kinda like all these life long fans on leicester city suddenly popping up who previously claimed to be life long chelsea fans lmao.

In all seriousness im pumped for next season now. I had no english teams i have any kind of attatchment to so its hard to watch a whole lot of the epl.

I have the luxury of finally watching atalanta stumble through another seria a season .......just watch them get relegated now!!
If I think rationally I only really watch the early Saturday game and the odd mid-week morning game one of which will be on SBS anyway.

I already have Bein but 3 channels in HD is a lot more convenient for me than the one SD channel and online streaming.
sevengoals
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: all of them
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Expand the league now!

Postby sevengoals Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:27 pm

Bundesliga, Every game LIVE & Exclusive on beIN SPORTS

Lucky people.

:D
" There was, he added, no room for spin, showmanship, hubris or “any of the feelings of invincibility” that so often shackle nations with an imperial past ... " - - -

Pies: 3867

No Roots, No Growth!
Stuckey

Postby Stuckey Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:13 am

Time to Djbate!
shinAUFC

Postby shinAUFC Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:24 pm

I wonder how many mls games we will get? It says every round so likely means 1 game a week?.

Wow 110 games of brazilian serie a! I know nothing about the league but im going to assume its all about crazy hair and step overs? Should be entertaining
shinAUFC

Postby shinAUFC Fri May 06, 2016 6:49 pm

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/pr ... d9a8f138bc

Well done foxtel, truly the home of football in this country.
shinAUFC

Postby shinAUFC Sun May 15, 2016 8:24 pm

So much football.
shinAUFC

Postby shinAUFC Sun May 22, 2016 9:25 am

Been watching alot of scottish football in beIN sports, have to say i find it one of the most entertaining leagues ive watched.

Sure they do not play the most progressive brand of football but there is alot of good football being played and are quite aggressive infront of goals.

I watched the scottish cup last night against rangers and hibs who are both championship level clubs this season yet it was a very entertaining game and i would say a number of notches above the aleague.

I find it interesting when people regurgitate dogmatic responses to what league good and what is shit having never watched a game.
shinAUFC

Postby shinAUFC Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:52 pm

Does anyone know when bein online will let foxtel subscribers log in with their foxtel account to view the online channels.

Foxtel did promise every game of serie a live. At the moment its i possible with only the 3 channels. Bein say soon but serie a just started ..
blahblah
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: the kit bag guy
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Bound for South Australia

Postby blahblah Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:54 am

I was in Cambodia when the EPL was taken off Fox, then the same thing in Philippines. The result was many people merrily switched to the Bundesliga which was on the box and the number of Dortmund and Bayern Munich shirts in the streets sky rocketed.

Return to “The Reds Ramble”