Square Pass - Raising Money For AUFC

General non-football related discussion.
Keep it clean!

Moderator: Moderators Group

SquarePass
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Osama Malik

Square Pass - Raising Money For AUFC

Postby SquarePass Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:11 am

Hi guys,

My name is Alex, Adelaide born but living in regional Victoria now days. Cheer for the Reds, always have.

My mate and I have created a website which is a fundraising platform for football clubs all around the world. Our main focus is to raise money for lower league clubs with the intention being that eventually we are supporting grassroots football and helping these clubs stay afloat with valuable donations.

Our website at Square Pass was launched two years ago and we are successfully raising money for clubs through the fans playing our Predictor and Sweepstake games. We are not a betting website, we just created a couple of fun online games that fans can play for free and if they choose to pay money to improve their chances of winning cash prizes a portion of those payments go to the club of their choice as a donation.

AUFC has had a couple of fans playing our games already and £50 has been raised. Carlisle United FC has a larger following on our website and through their fans the club has successfully raised over £2,000 in the last two years.

Carlisle United FC, Bury FC, Oxford United FC and Lincoln City FC are all promoting Square Pass to their fans through articles on their website and using social media. It's a simple numbers thing - the more fans playing and donating the more the club receives.

I have deliberately not posted links on this thread as I understand that it's poor form. But hope that this isn't taken down as it may be perceived as SPAM - it's not. It's just my way of contacting the fans to let them know that there is a fun website available to play and win cash prizes while at the same time the club has a chance to raise funds.

Feel free to post any questions below or just google Square Pass.

Thanks,
Alex
Raise money for the club while you #playdonatesupport
EdDog

Re: Square Pass - Raising Money For AUFC

Postby EdDog Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:27 pm

Tip for next time Alex - we use dollars in Australia ($$$) not euros (£££).

sevengoals
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: all of them
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Expand the league now!

Postby sevengoals Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:04 pm

Hi Alex, it hasn't been taken down just moved.
" There was, he added, no room for spin, showmanship, hubris or “any of the feelings of invincibility” that so often shackle nations with an imperial past ... " - - -

Pies: 3867

No Roots, No Growth!
SquarePass

Postby SquarePass Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:58 am

Tip for next time Alex - we use dollars in Australia ($$$) not euros (£££).

Hi Ed Dog,

Granted, here in Australia we use AUD, but our major market are UK based fans seeing that our Sweepstake and Predictor games mostly include UK fixtures and clubs. So that's why we use GBP (£££) as our currency. For an easy conversion, just double it for AUD.

The website is owned and operated by Australians, we have the company / organisation listed under an ABN as Square Pass Ltd.

We are a legitimate outfit guys. We are trying to appeal to the Australian audience too seeing we are football fans in Australia and can have more to do directly with the local game than the clubs abroad.
SquarePass

Postby SquarePass Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:11 am

Hi Alex, it hasn't been taken down just moved.
Hi Sevengoals,

Cheers for not taking it down, I am genuinely here in an attempt to spread the word about this website that offers donated money from the fans playing for cash prizes through some fun online football games.

Feel free to PM me too if you want to chat more.

Are any of you coming over to Melbourne for any of these preseason tours - the Man City matches?

Return to “The Reds Ramble”