AFL online

General non-football related discussion.
Keep it clean!

Moderator: Moderators Group

bundibundi
Proud Adelaide United Supporter

AFL online

Postby bundibundi Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:40 pm

So, its generally pretty easy to find a game of A League online as its the world game, you get the odd international interested in our product, its not alien to foreigners who want to bet, and its on fox and plenty of people dont have that. As for Australias own game, anyone east of Melbourne let alone abroad couldnt give a rats faeces, as well as being pretty much easily accessed on FTA anywhere west of Melbourne.

Bringing to me to my question, after my long winded introduction is over, where the schmuck can I watch my beloved Pahhh online? Its a little bit masochistic after their flogging last week, but I miss my aussie rules.

PS dont use internet while drunk, it no makey the sensey
flavze

Re: AFL online

Postby flavze Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:06 pm

the AFL got pretty hot on it last season and were having the streams shut down pretty quickly after the games started.
Agostinho
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Jeronicello Ferreira

Postby Agostinho Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:25 pm

You can subscribe through the AFL website and watch it there - I don't know how much it costs, but it's the best option I think for internationals. And if you're a keen supporter its probably worth the cost.

I have a friend in the US who watches via an ESPN online stream - I'm not sure how it works (ie if its subscription), but it may be a similar deal in South America - not sure.

And despite the score line, from what I saw of Port last week I think we'll do OK. Probably won't make the finals but there were some good enough signs against an unreal team.
#WeAreUnited
bundibundi

Postby bundibundi Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:03 pm

thanks guys, managed to find a link on TVU but it was tasmanian and of course showed the collingwood game. Trying to listen on 5aa but the AFL blocks their stream at game time, have to go through the AFL website, having no luck so far. Yeah ago heard they were reasonably close in the 3rd qtr, only saw the result and was so disappointed didnt bother to read the article.
Agostinho
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Jeronicello Ferreira

Postby Agostinho Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:45 pm

And despite the score line, from what I saw of Port last week I think we'll do OK. Probably won't make the finals but there were some good enough signs against an unreal team.
I take it all back. Can't be losing to West Coast at home.
#WeAreUnited
shinAUFC

Postby shinAUFC Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:42 pm

Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge

Return to “The Reds Ramble”