Things that shit me

General non-football related discussion.
Keep it clean!

Moderator: Moderators Group

shinAUFC
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Re: Things that shit me

Postby shinAUFC Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:30 am

- People that whinge that there's nothing to do in Adelaide, yet have very few actual interests outside of going to the pub with mates, etc. Seriously, we've got it pretty good here.

- Going to a relatively trendy bar and finding that the entire beer selection is a bunch of very similar mass-produced lagers from around the world. If I have to pay over the odds for drinks, at least give me some variety.
People who have no idea how to walk, they walk slowly in a formation, stopping every so often in an effort to stop you getting anywhere.

Women who stop for a chat in the middle of the street whilst hundreds of people squeeze past, yet they don't think of fucking moving because they're a set of retards.

People who take 20 minutes to open the door when getting off/on the train/tram, they just stand there staring at the door until I say "for fucks sake".

Bar staff who are incapable of keeping track of who arrived at the bar in which order so some bint who's strutted up ends up getting served before you who's been waiting 10minutes, customers who don't point out other patrons who've been waiting longer than them.

Preachers, just because your life is an absolute waste don't try and make everybody else's.

Shopkeepers/ Bus Drivers/ Taxi Drivers etc. who don't have change, inform you of this as you're trying to pay and then just stare at you for a bit. What do you want me to do? Rip up my note into an approximate value? After a while they realise they do have change.

Man United fans.
LOL
allow me..

It does say on bus signs small notes and change only, how would you feel driving though port adelaide late at night carrying 20's and 50's :) , plus bus drivers only ever have $30 in change.

I hate whingers ......oh thats all of you.. :P lol jks!
I'm doing them a favour, not the other way around, should be up to them to make sure they have enough change. Plus my taxi costs $50-$60 anyway so I'm going to be paying in notes.
actually they are doing you a favour, they can refuse you a ride if you have notes larger then a 5:), plus giving the right amount greatly helps buses run on time.

but anyway, football forum..... buses... dont mix, plus there are better things to argue over.... like AUFC:D .

I hate it when the fire alarm for your building goes off at 3am and the whole building is evacuated because someone burn their toast :bang:
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge
Agostinho
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Jeronicello Ferreira

Postby Agostinho Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:08 am

I hate it when the fire alarm for your building goes off at 3am and the whole building is evacuated because someone burn their toast :bang:
Even worse when it goes off because some bogan sets fire to a car in your basement...

:o
#WeAreUnited
shinAUFC

Postby shinAUFC Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:13 pm

Even worse when it goes off because some bogan sets fire to a car in your basement...

:o
You win.

did you make that up ? lol .. hell of a story
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
flavze
Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Postby flavze Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:56 pm

apple farmers
from what the missus tells me of you on twitter i think Queensland should be on top of ya list.
bensy

Postby bensy Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:09 pm

yeah, nothing worse than when someone gets on the bus and firstly has to ask where it goes. Then they ask for 'a ticket'. um, there's at least 3 options ffs! then they don't have change. then they put the ticket in the wrong way and it buzzes. They make a confused fuckwit face. they go back to the driver. "try again" he says. they manage to validate it. then they start looking for a seat. there's one next to you so you try to take up a bit more than half, try to discourage them from sitting there (unless they're a hawt chick - they can do whatever they want in my books).

They're not a hot chick. They're a fat old imbecile who sits next to you anyway.this is when the tactic of taking up more of the seat backfires because now you are closer to the dropkick and likely to be touching. you want to shuffle and readjust so as to no longer be touching but any action will cause them to also readjust and probably claim more seat anyway. you are now involved in a mexican standoff over public transport seat space. oh and don't forget how many people have sat on that seat before - the smell will remind you.

oh well, it can't get any worse now, can it?

then your phone rings. it's in the pocket next to your new friend. now you have to put your hand down there some how and retrieve your phone.

ok. that was cathartic. i really dislike taking the bus and because of all this bs - i now have no qualms about audibly farting on the bus. the other passengers can go to hell.
davidbloop
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Eugene Galekovic

Postby davidbloop Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:47 am

Glee
Agostinho

Postby Agostinho Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:50 am

Fkn lol at bensy!
You win.

No mate, didn't make it up! And it happened in the very first week I moved to... wait for it... Port Adelaide! (well, New Port actually). Couple of bogans broke into the basement and torched a car.
Glee
This times infinity. I've never seen it before, but I hate it and everyone who watches it with all my heart.
#WeAreUnited
Mr. Happy
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Paul Reid.
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: We're not full of convicts...

Postby Mr. Happy Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:48 am

Glee
Absolutely fucking shit.
Cats, Sex and Nazis that's why they call me Mr. Happy!
shinAUFC

Postby shinAUFC Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:13 am

Fkn lol at bensy!
You win.

No mate, didn't make it up! And it happened in the very first week I moved to... wait for it... Port Adelaide! (well, New Port actually). Couple of bogans broke into the basement and torched a car.
Glee
This times infinity. I've never seen it before, but I hate it and everyone who watches it with all my heart.
Oh snap! what buildings basement was this? my car may just be parked there LOL

It seems security cameras and swipe card only access is no match for the local port adelaide fauna.. :bang:
Old Gregg
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Cassiooooooooooo

Postby Old Gregg Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:12 pm

yeah, nothing worse than when someone gets on the bus and firstly has to ask where it goes. Then they ask for 'a ticket'. um, there's at least 3 options ffs! then they don't have change. then they put the ticket in the wrong way and it buzzes. They make a confused fuckwit face. they go back to the driver. "try again" he says. they manage to validate it. then they start looking for a seat. there's one next to you so you try to take up a bit more than half, try to discourage them from sitting there (unless they're a hawt chick - they can do whatever they want in my books).

They're not a hot chick. They're a fat old imbecile who sits next to you anyway.this is when the tactic of taking up more of the seat backfires because now you are closer to the dropkick and likely to be touching. you want to shuffle and readjust so as to no longer be touching but any action will cause them to also readjust and probably claim more seat anyway. you are now involved in a mexican standoff over public transport seat space. oh and don't forget how many people have sat on that seat before - the smell will remind you.

oh well, it can't get any worse now, can it?

then your phone rings. it's in the pocket next to your new friend. now you have to put your hand down there some how and retrieve your phone.

ok. that was cathartic. i really dislike taking the bus and because of all this bs - i now have no qualms about audibly farting on the bus. the other passengers can go to hell.
Bravo, sir. Bravo.
All I need is some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine.
leeds4eva
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Isaías

Postby leeds4eva Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:15 pm

This:
-Everything

-Everyone
But especially, this:
Man United fans.
"The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes, that's a fact. Everything else is pure theory."
Dave in Port Redland
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Cirio
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: We are the reds (1day it will be sung)

Postby Dave in Port Redland Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:13 pm

The amount of Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal fans who don't fken live in England, are not English and have never attended a match.

Arses who get all pious and uppity about the bus :P. Seriously it's public transport and everyone hates it so just get over it.

Living in Port Hedland, it's my special hell.

Melbourne Victory fans who don't understand why everyone hates them and act all hard done by.

Kevin Muscat, although he shits me a lot less since he announced his retirement.

Foxtel, for being inflexible and about 30 years behind the times. C'mon Rupe wake up be an industry leader not a middle of the road wanker.
davidbloop
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Eugene Galekovic

Postby davidbloop Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:50 pm

My main problem with Victory fans is the fact that as soon as you offer any criticism, no matter how well thought out and obvious it is, their reply is always 'you're just jealous'.

Self absorbed assholes the lot of them.

AAMI singing ads as well
Old Gregg
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Cassiooooooooooo

Postby Old Gregg Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:01 am

Shane Smeltz
All I need is some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine.
Agostinho

Postby Agostinho Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:15 pm

Oh snap! what buildings basement was this? my car may just be parked there LOL

It seems security cameras and swipe card only access is no match for the local port adelaide fauna.. :bang:
It was in Spinnaker mate.
#WeAreUnited

Return to “The Reds Ramble”