Things that shit me

General non-football related discussion.
Keep it clean!

Moderator: Moderators Group

Old Gregg
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Cassiooooooooooo

Things that shit me

Postby Old Gregg Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:18 pm

The thread for airing petty grievances, gripes and frustrations, and narcissistic whinges
:bang: :bang: :bang:

Some things that shit me:

- People that don't press the button when they get to an intersection, thus making me miss the 'walk' signal and cross on the red man.

- People (including media commentators and FFA officials) that don't know the difference between the A-League 'Premiership' and 'Championship', it's not that hard ffs.

- Destroying all my football socks in a few wears because most shops only have thin useless ones.

- The fact that the seat on my toilet falls down, meaning I have to hold it up with one hand whilst relieving myself.

- People that whinge that there's nothing to do in Adelaide, yet have very few actual interests outside of going to the pub with mates, etc. Seriously, we've got it pretty good here.

- All those fuckers that clog up the roads every day by driving to & from work with nobody else in the car. Car pool, people. Or, better, catch the friggin bus. (and, if you're driving to work on your own, don't complain about the cost of parking.)

- Very rarely any surf on the mid coast / metro beaches. Fuck you Kangaroo Island.

- Going to a relatively trendy bar and finding that the entire beer selection is a bunch of very similar mass-produced lagers from around the world. If I have to pay over the odds for drinks, at least give me some variety.

- Summer music festivals, they're all the fucking same, and i'm getting way way more picky about music than I used to be. In the immortal words of Roger Murtagh, I'm gettin' too old for this shit.
All I need is some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine.
David Votoupal
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Marcos Flores

Re: Things that shit me

Postby David Votoupal Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:37 pm

I'd fill up a few volumes here.
Mr. Happy
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Paul Reid.
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: We're not full of convicts...

Postby Mr. Happy Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:18 pm

- People that whinge that there's nothing to do in Adelaide, yet have very few actual interests outside of going to the pub with mates, etc. Seriously, we've got it pretty good here.

- Going to a relatively trendy bar and finding that the entire beer selection is a bunch of very similar mass-produced lagers from around the world. If I have to pay over the odds for drinks, at least give me some variety.
People who have no idea how to walk, they walk slowly in a formation, stopping every so often in an effort to stop you getting anywhere.

Women who stop for a chat in the middle of the street whilst hundreds of people squeeze past, yet they don't think of fucking moving because they're a set of retards.

People who take 20 minutes to open the door when getting off/on the train/tram, they just stand there staring at the door until I say "for fucks sake".

Bar staff who are incapable of keeping track of who arrived at the bar in which order so some bint who's strutted up ends up getting served before you who's been waiting 10minutes, customers who don't point out other patrons who've been waiting longer than them.

Preachers, just because your life is an absolute waste don't try and make everybody else's.

Shopkeepers/ Bus Drivers/ Taxi Drivers etc. who don't have change, inform you of this as you're trying to pay and then just stare at you for a bit. What do you want me to do? Rip up my note into an approximate value? After a while they realise they do have change.

Man United fans.
Cats, Sex and Nazis that's why they call me Mr. Happy!
General Ashnak
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Pablo Sanchez

Postby General Ashnak Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:43 pm

Melbourne Victory - nothing more needs to be said.

The code war, FFS people let it die.

Only having been able to catch up with Stephen out of the AUFC fans I chat with online IRL for a beer before/at/after the game.
Terry Pratchett wrote:
The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.
Stobes
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Cassio

Postby Stobes Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:46 pm

Victorians who think Melbourne > anywhere else.
double07
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Cirio

Postby double07 Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:57 pm

- All those fuckers that clog up the roads every day by driving to & from work with nobody else in the car. Car pool, people. Or, better, catch the friggin bus. (and, if you're driving to work on your own, don't complain about the cost of parking.)
QFT... got myself a scooter and a push bike which sorts out my commute :up:
Old Gregg

Postby Old Gregg Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:34 pm

- People that get into an elevator when there are people inside that need to get out first (same goes for trains & buses).

- The way IKEA makes you walk for 4km through the entire shop before you can reach the exit.

- The creepy guy on that ad that says 'taste life, taste furniture' (while I'm on the subject of furniture shops). Also the Dreamland guy that says 'tell 'em they're dreaming'.

- Cigarette butt bins on fire. Put it out first THEN put it in the bin.

Wow this is actually quite therapeutic.
Old Gregg

Postby Old Gregg Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:35 pm

Victorians who think Melbourne > anywhere else.
Worse - Adelaideans that think anywhere else > Adelaide.
Adrian

Postby Adrian Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:37 pm

-Everything

-Everyone

Think that about covers it.
shinAUFC
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Postby shinAUFC Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:54 pm

People who have no idea how to walk, they walk slowly in a formation, stopping every so often in an effort to stop you getting anywhere.

Women who stop for a chat in the middle of the street whilst hundreds of people squeeze past, yet they don't think of fucking moving because they're a set of retards.

People who take 20 minutes to open the door when getting off/on the train/tram, they just stand there staring at the door until I say "for fucks sake".

Bar staff who are incapable of keeping track of who arrived at the bar in which order so some bint who's strutted up ends up getting served before you who's been waiting 10minutes, customers who don't point out other patrons who've been waiting longer than them.

Preachers, just because your life is an absolute waste don't try and make everybody else's.

Shopkeepers/ Bus Drivers/ Taxi Drivers etc. who don't have change, inform you of this as you're trying to pay and then just stare at you for a bit. What do you want me to do? Rip up my note into an approximate value? After a while they realise they do have change.

Man United fans.
LOL
allow me..

It does say on bus signs small notes and change only, how would you feel driving though port adelaide late at night carrying 20's and 50's :) , plus bus drivers only ever have $30 in change.

I hate whingers ......oh thats all of you.. :P lol jks!
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge
Agostinho
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Jeronicello Ferreira

Postby Agostinho Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:17 pm

- Agressive charity collectors (this is terrible in Brisbane)

- People who don't know how to drive (especially on freeways). I don't care how fast or how slow you drive as long as you're in the appropriate lane.

- the dick measuring contest between Sydneysiders & Melbournites
#WeAreUnited
flavze

Postby flavze Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:03 pm

internet forums.
Agostinho
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Jeronicello Ferreira

Postby Agostinho Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:31 pm

apple farmers
#WeAreUnited
Mr. Happy
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Paul Reid.
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: We're not full of convicts...

Postby Mr. Happy Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:41 am

Man United fans.
LOL
allow me..

It does say on bus signs small notes and change only, how would you feel driving though port adelaide late at night carrying 20's and 50's :) , plus bus drivers only ever have $30 in change.

I hate whingers ......oh thats all of you.. :P lol jks!
I'm doing them a favour, not the other way around, should be up to them to make sure they have enough change. Plus my taxi costs $50-$60 anyway so I'm going to be paying in notes.
Cats, Sex and Nazis that's why they call me Mr. Happy!
Stobes
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Cassio

Postby Stobes Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:44 am

The fact I have to the dentist next week. Not keen at all!

Return to “The Reds Ramble”