HTC Desire HD v iphone 4...........................

General non-football related discussion.
Keep it clean!

Moderator: Moderators Group

Brawn69
Proud Adelaide United Supporter

HTC Desire HD v iphone 4...........................

Postby Brawn69 Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:02 pm

Please discuss.
flavze

Re: HTC Desire HD v iphone 4...........................

Postby flavze Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:58 pm

the guys from gawler mobile phones who look after our buisness phones reckon that they are getting heaps of ipjone 4 returned and people generally hate them whilst have nothing but praise for the HTC. They say that HTC is the best phone quality wise above all other brands and offer the best support.

I don't own either but will be considering both brands depending on what they have available when i am looking for my next phone.
Agostinho
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Jeronicello Ferreira

Postby Agostinho Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:01 am

I don't know many people who own the HTC, but I hear only good things about them. I own an iPhone 4 and I love it. Personal preference really.

I'm sure the HTC is great, but I'm also sure many who talk it up do so because it's not apple (in the same way that Mac fan bois talk up all things Mac relentlessly).
#WeAreUnited
shinAUFC
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Postby shinAUFC Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:56 pm

my partner has the HTC due to it being windows 7 compatible which helps for her work,

she has nothing but good things to say about it.

personally i have the same phone i brought from dicksmiths for 50 bucks 3 years ago as phones just dont do it for me lol

Though ive been looking at actually upgrading heaven forbid, apparrently the HUAWEI's are a good alternative bang for buck, as they used to be a parts company and decided instead of making other companies phones to have a go with theirs, cheaper but still quality .
http://dicksmith.com.au/product/E6825/h ... bile-phone
This phone is supposed to be up there with the 2 phones you mentioned just lacks the processing power of the more expensive models, so if your a heavy application user then stay away from it
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge
bundibundi

Postby bundibundi Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:48 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg

iPhone 4 does what plenty of phones have been doing for years. i worked for optus sales on the phones ringing you pricks up during your dinner until i moved to brasil and can honestly say that the only people in my department that touched an iphone 4 were the mac fanbois.

i have an iphone 3g and if it werent for the ridiculous price of getting a new phone and the lack of 3g network coverage in my city id be moving onto the htc.

then again its all personal preference, if you want to get the most out of your phone go for the htc, if you want to play around with silly apps to make your face fat or make photos look like polaroids go for the iphone. (most of these apps are now available on googles marketplace now anyway)
Blinky

Postby Blinky Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:20 pm

I have a htc phone for a company phone and it does everything with ease and is simple to use, the best things are, it is a windows based phone and as such utilises all microsoft programms, it doesnt crack its screen when dropped as easily unlike the i phones, is not as energy / battery hungry as a i phone.
Has many apps available for download which are mostly free. B)

Return to “The Reds Ramble”