Carrusca Tweets

Suggestions/Support/Feedback - Click Here!

Moderator: Moderators Group

Ghost
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Ryan Strain

Re: RE: Re: Carrusca Tweets

Postby Ghost Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:14 pm

Carrusca just makes me so angry. He might not have left the club on bad terms but I certainly have lost all respect for him.
I look at it like this. His best form is sadly behind him. He now has 2-4 years max to make enough money to support his family as he moves to a new career. I dont begrudge any player moving for money at a certain point in their career. Dodd is another example, even Galeckovic.

Players like Lustica who come here and then want to leave for free to go to another HAL club mid season and then play against us, they are dead to me.
I asked because I want to come here and enjoy this place. I come here and see a Carrusca tweet, it makes me angry so I don't enjoy being here. Attitude last season not leaving.
I am Scott
shinAUFC
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Re: Carrusca Tweets

Postby shinAUFC Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:15 pm

Dont want to alarm you, but carusca is pictured next to galekovic holding up the toilet seat on the index of this forum also with kamau and mauk...... all in frame , all at city now
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge
Ghost
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Ryan Strain

Re: Carrusca Tweets

Postby Ghost Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:36 pm

I have blocked all tweets and the picture above using Adblock. All is good, thank you.
I am Scott

Return to “Support & Feedback”