I cannot log in

Suggestions/Support/Feedback - Click Here!

Moderator: Moderators Group

Scott
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Osama Malik

I cannot log in

Postby Scott Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:56 pm

I cannot log in

The forum will not send me a new password.

Can you please send me a new password.

Scott
mcjules
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Bruce Djite

Re: I cannot log in

Postby mcjules Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:29 pm

Hi Scott,

The forgot my password email worked for me. Check that it's not going to your spam folder. If that doesn't work, I'll change your password. You'll just need to send me a PM letting me know what the email address is for your Scott account just so I can verify you actually are the owner of the account.
Scott

Postby Scott Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:04 pm

The full story is I wanted to log into the forum while at the game so perhaps I could put up a post at half time. However I left home without checking what my password, I don't have to remember it as I have it saved into google chrome. So I went to the public library on Port road, I made sure I had plenty of time so I could get a park where I wanted to park so I had some time to kill, and used the password reset. It all worked perfectly. I was able to log in using the password I was sent, the email arrived immediately and did not go to the spam folder. I then logged in a changed my password. I am confident I know what was the new password. However then that password did not work, no idea why, slim chance I mucked up but it is a password I have used elsewhere so I do know it. Anyway after trying a few times I got a message that I needed to use a CAPCHA to login. I then tried to reset the password again and I never received the email. I have tried again since I got home from the game and again no email has arrived. So I am concluding that the reset password is not working because I failed to log in too many times. So it probably will work unless you fail to log in correctly for five times.

Sorry for making a mess of things. I will PM you.
Scott

Postby Scott Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:11 pm

I am back, thank you mcjules for your help.

Return to “Support & Feedback”