WATR Podcasts

Suggestions/Support/Feedback - Click Here!

Moderator: Moderators Group

davidbloop
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Eugene Galekovic

WATR Podcasts

Postby davidbloop Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:23 am

Hey guys,

Have noticed the podcasts have slowed up and just incase it's needed I thought I'd offer some help.

I have a recording setup ready to go if you guys would like to use it (it's setup for recording music, vocal booth and all but could be used for this.)

I think it would be good to get started on some podcasts soon talking about the long off season and stuff.

If it's a time constraint I don't mind volunteering my ultimately sexy voice to the cause either as I've had experience on radio many times.

I'd be happy to start my own podcasts going but ultimately I think it would be a bit boring having me sitting here by myself talking about football with noone to either agree or disagree with.

Anyway just thought I'd offer :)

EDIT: Oh I could also probably produce a little musical intro to it also.
Shane

Re: WATR Podcasts

Postby Shane Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:10 am

Hey guys,

Have noticed the podcasts have slowed up and just incase it's needed I thought I'd offer some help.

I have a recording setup ready to go if you guys would like to use it (it's setup for recording music, vocal booth and all but could be used for this.)

I think it would be good to get started on some podcasts soon talking about the long off season and stuff.

If it's a time constraint I don't mind volunteering my ultimately sexy voice to the cause either as I've had experience on radio many times.

I'd be happy to start my own podcasts going but ultimately I think it would be a bit boring having me sitting here by myself talking about football with noone to either agree or disagree with.

Anyway just thought I'd offer :)

EDIT: Oh I could also probably produce a little musical intro to it also.

Hi David,

Thanks for the heads up.

We're currently using an Alesis MultiMix mixer and studio microphones for our podcast, which will be underway when the new season starts.

It's been a long off/pre-season with not much to talk about, hence the lack of podcasts.
Shano. Red to the core.
davidbloop
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Eugene Galekovic

Postby davidbloop Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:51 pm

No worries mate that's fair enough ;)

I normally don't have much to offer in terms of help so I thought I'd throw it out there as something I could actually offer haha.
Shane

Postby Shane Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:50 pm

Much appreciated David, cheers pal.

If I decide to change anything, I'll give you a yell for sure :)
Shano. Red to the core.

Return to “Support & Feedback”