11/12 player of the year

Suggestions/Support/Feedback - Click Here!

Moderator: Moderators Group

Stuckey
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Whichever Toure is playing
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Sha la la lala lalaaaa AUFC!

11/12 player of the year

Postby Stuckey Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:20 am

Could next season to pick the fans club champion have a poll similar to the player of the season poll currently underway, but after every match?

We then pick in everyone's opinion the best player on the field that week, we then tally who had the most best of grounds is the fans club champion 11/12?

I don't know how much effort it would be to set up a poll like that every week. I wouldn't mind doing it as a new topic but I don't always have access to a PC to set one up week in week out.
Time to Djbate!
General Ashnak
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Pablo Sanchez

Re: 11/12 player of the year

Postby General Ashnak Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:09 pm

Me likey!
Terry Pratchett wrote:
The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.
Shane

Postby Shane Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:12 pm

Could next season to pick the fans club champion have a poll similar to the player of the season poll currently underway, but after every match?

We then pick in everyone's opinion the best player on the field that week, we then tally who had the most best of grounds is the fans club champion 11/12?

I don't know how much effort it would be to set up a poll like that every week. I wouldn't mind doing it as a new topic but I don't always have access to a PC to set one up week in week out.
I'm happy creating a poll on the website after each match, allowing registered and non-registered users the chance to interact and have their say.

I would prefer if we started pointing people to the website because that is the sole reason I put all my time and effort into creating it. :)

Good idea! :)
Shano. Red to the core.
Dave in Port Redland
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Cirio
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: We are the reds (1day it will be sung)

Postby Dave in Port Redland Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:27 am

Seems like a good idea. Preventing everyone from say; remembering someones shiny boots and voting for them once at the end.

Return to “Support & Feedback”