English premier league thread

The beautiful game is played in every country.
Discuss football around the world.

Moderator: Moderators Group

Stuckey
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Whichever Toure is playing
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Sha la la lala lalaaaa AUFC!

Re: English premier league 2014/15

Postby Stuckey Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:37 am

Does anyone know of a site where you can watch full replays of overseas leagues?

I download torrents but quite often it takes a long time to get hold of them.
Are you happy to pay?
Sure as long as it's available quickly afterwards
Time to Djbate!
double07
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Cirio

Postby double07 Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:22 am

Does anyone know of a site where you can watch full replays of overseas leagues?

I download torrents but quite often it takes a long time to get hold of them.
Are you happy to pay?
Sure as long as it's available quickly afterwards
As mentioned earlier in the thread you really have a couple of options. For EPL there's Premier League Pass:
http://ozsportsstreams.com/node/epl-premier-league-pass
It has (live and) full replays available of all EPL games for 24 hours after the matches, then just 6 of the matches for the rest of the week. It costs around $180 for the year or $20 p/m and requires a DNS service.

Then there's bein sports which has a heap of european leagues, now I don't have it so I can't say with 100% certainty but from what I've read it has a lot of (but not all) games from the europoean leagues live and again some but not all available to view on demand. Again I think costs about $200 per year and requires a DNS service.
http://watchbein.com/how-to-guide/
Stuckey

Postby Stuckey Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:49 am

Sorry to make you repeat yourself but what is a DNS service?
Time to Djbate!
shinAUFC

Postby shinAUFC Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:04 pm

Basically, its the back door to a commercial stream so you dont get geoblocked
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge
Stuckey

Postby Stuckey Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:54 pm

So that's where Unotelly comes in?
Time to Djbate!
EdDog

Postby EdDog Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:10 pm

So that's where Unotelly comes in?
Yes you pay them a small fee and change some very basic things on your PC (they provide simple instructions) and your computer looks like it's connecting from another country which isn't geoblocked.
double07

Postby double07 Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:17 pm

Yeah as per: http://ozsportsstreams.com/node/dns

Using unblock-us or unotelly etc. DNS services they trick the sites into thinking you're located in a different country using some networking trickery. There are many ways to set it up on individual computers etc. but the best way is to login to your modem/router at home and set it to use the DNS IP addresses supplied by above providers, that way any device connected to to your rotuer will be able to bypass the geoblocked sites. You can also use it for netflix US etc. which is handy.
shinAUFC

Postby shinAUFC Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:58 pm

Falcao to Man U.

Been prolific at as monaco and napoli but, dont know much about him other then that since his games are never televised here.

Balotelli should be interesting at liverpool, am i the only one who feels sorry for the guy ? The english commentators were already talking him down in his first 40 minutes any chance they got, give the guy an honest chance first and remember he is still only 23.
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
double07

Postby double07 Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:33 pm

Falcao to Man U.
This is absolutely puzzling, most attack heavy squad in the league now. In serious need of a CB (or two) and maybe a CM.
Stuckey

Postby Stuckey Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:19 am

Falcao to Man U.
This is absolutely puzzling, most attack heavy squad in the league now. In serious need of a CB (or two) and maybe a CM.
IMO its not that puzzling if the rumours that RVP seriously needs knee surgery are true. It probably fair enough then.

The head scratcher is Di Maria. How could MU pay double what he was valued at last season?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_En ... ummer_2014

Look at the other transfers and what £60m could have bought them.
They could have got Costa AND Cesc for that much.
Pure insanity IMO.
I'm not saying Di Maria isn't a good player I'm just saying its horrible value for money.
Time to Djbate!
mcjules
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Bruce Djite

Postby mcjules Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:55 am

Falcao to Man U.
IMO its not that puzzling if the rumours that RVP seriously needs knee surgery are true. It probably fair enough then.

The head scratcher is Di Maria. How could MU pay double what he was valued at last season?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_En ... ummer_2014

Look at the other transfers and what £60m could have bought them.
They could have got Costa AND Cesc for that much.
Pure insanity IMO.
I'm not saying Di Maria isn't a good player I'm just saying its horrible value for money.
Clubs know they're desperate and will pay top dollar so that's part of it. The bit I don't like is that due to Financial Fair Play regs, they can afford to splash out these huge sums of cash. It means they can just buy their way back into the UCL and no other club can compete.

Di Maria is an example of this. PSG claim they had a deal with RM and Di Maria wanted to go, but they couldn't go ahead with it due to the FFP. Saying that they also wasted a lot of cash on Luiz.
Stuckey

Postby Stuckey Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:14 pm

You'd think these FFP rules would make clubs work smarter with their funds not dumber. Its supposed to encourage clubs to spread their spending and promote/develop players.
Some clubs are spreading their funds further look at Liverpool spending about £120m on about 10 players. Where as other clubs are just putting all their eggs in one basket Man U spend a similar amount to Liverpool on 3 players.
The most concerning part for me is that Man U got rid of home grown players to do this. Given Welbeck and Cleverly aren't setting the world on fire, it highlights a large culture shift that personally I'm not comfortable with.
Time to Djbate!
shinAUFC

Postby shinAUFC Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:20 pm

IMO the transfer market is just the same as any stock exchange anywhere in the world.

You have companies/ Players value on a bull run purely based on fear and the thought that someone else knows something that you dont. Yet that play/Company is exactly as it was 1 month ago before barcelona/ Warren Buffet made enquiries which saw their price sky rocket.

I cant think of many big time transfers that lived up to their hype nor can i think of any recent Bull runs that were anything more then a bunch of nupties paying too much for an overpriced stock.

Would rather be Warren Buffet then Gordon Gekko thats for sure!!
Stuckey

Postby Stuckey Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:44 pm

IMO the transfer market is just the same as any stock exchange anywhere in the world.

You have companies/ Players value on a bull run purely based on fear and the thought that someone else knows something that you dont. Yet that play/Company is exactly as it was 1 month ago before barcelona/ Warren Buffet made enquiries which saw their price sky rocket.

I cant think of many big time transfers that lived up to their hype nor can i think of any recent Bull runs that were anything more then a bunch of nupties paying too much for an overpriced stock.

Would rather be Warren Buffet then Gordon Gekko thats for sure!!
That's true, so for Man Utd still going thru with the Di Maria transfer after his 'value' doubled just seems incompetent to put if kindly.
Time to Djbate!
shinAUFC

Postby shinAUFC Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:30 pm

Man City Arsenal game was quality deserved to have a winning goal decide the game!

missed the Liverpool game , it seems Balotelli was all but missing the whole match? He has been put in a tuff position of trying to replace Luis Suarez and Sturridge injured unable to relieve any pressure

Return to “World Football”