Liverpool v chelsea

The beautiful game is played in every country.
Discuss football around the world.

Moderator: Moderators Group

shinAUFC
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Liverpool v chelsea

Postby shinAUFC Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:40 pm

Anyone watching ?

Biggest game in the premiership all season , looks like chelsea are playing like a typical side managed by mourinho ,

Pumped for his game!
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge
sevengoals
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: all of them
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Expand the league now!

Re: Liverpool v chelsea

Postby sevengoals Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:46 am

They lost.
" There was, he added, no room for spin, showmanship, hubris or “any of the feelings of invincibility” that so often shackle nations with an imperial past ... " - - -

Pies: 3867

No Roots, No Growth!
EdDog
Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Postby EdDog Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:35 am

Was like the Adelaide CCM game. One team with all the intent. The other defending and counterattacking.

What a f*ck up from Gerrard though...
Stuckey
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Whichever Toure is playing
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Sha la la lala lalaaaa AUFC!

Postby Stuckey Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:08 am

Well at least Schwarzer got another clean sheet!

Out of the three gunning for the league I'd like to see Liverpool win it so its a disappointing result.
Time to Djbate!
shinAUFC

Postby shinAUFC Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:59 am

Was like the Adelaide CCM game. One team with all the intent. The other defending and counterattacking.

There are quite a few similarities with Liverpool of recent times and AUFC not even considering the colour of the strip.

-After a period of failure the owners appoint an ex-manager who lives and breathes the club to put some much needed pride back into their game. They play a very basic style of football and initially get results and have a great cup run.

-The basic football inevitably becomes their undoing and the manager is replaced.

-The following season a manager walks in with modern football philosophies, he values the ball and entertainment value.

-The first season is promising but ultimately finish mid table.

^that can be either Liverpool or AUFC i was talking about there.
Last edited by shinAUFC on Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
EdDog
Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Postby EdDog Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:17 pm

There are quite similarities with Liverpool of recent times and AUFC not even considering the colour of the strip.

-After a period of failure the owners appoint an ex-manager who lives and breathes the club to put some much needed pride back into their game. They play a very basic style of football and initially get results and have a great cup run.

-The basic football inevitably becomes their undoing and the manager is replaced.

-The following season a manager walks in with modern football philosophies, he values the ball and entertainment value.

Then they go on to win everything and Gombau is given the keys to the city.

I think I'm talking about AUFC now.
shinAUFC

Postby shinAUFC Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:29 pm

There are quite similarities with Liverpool of recent times and AUFC not even considering the colour of the strip.

Then they go on to win everything and Gombau is given the keys to the city.

I think I'm talking about AUFC now.
^This

Im tipping Gombau scores his first goal next season also Haha, or at the very least gets played in down the left wing at Hindmarsh and puts in a great cross and gets the assist.

Seriously we have the most entertaining coach ever

Return to “World Football”