Serie A Tv or online?

The beautiful game is played in every country.
Discuss football around the world.

Moderator: Moderators Group

shinAUFC
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Serie A Tv or online?

Postby shinAUFC Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:50 am

Can anyone help me where i can subscribe to live serie A games online ? or if there at any stations i can add to my foxtel subscription.

I dont believe Setanta cover serie A and Foxtels 2 games a week seem a little hit and miss.

I really just want to catch all the Atalanta matches as all my trips to Italy ive managed to get to Bergamo and always enjoyed my time there and meeting the fans, id go as far to say they are my second team i follow after AU.

To my knowledge even Rai only cover a limited amount of games :(
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge
Stuckey
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Whichever Toure is playing
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Sha la la lala lalaaaa AUFC!

Re: Serie A Tv or online?

Postby Stuckey Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:16 pm

Live streams would be your best bet. Or signing up to an international sports torrent site. I've been trying for a while but they are hard to get in on.
Time to Djbate!
Adam
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Isaias

Postby Adam Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:58 pm

Yeah it's pretty hard Shin. I think RAI is the only channel you can catch it on TV in Australia. I just stream all the games online.

By the way, Atalanta have been killing it lately!! Currently on a club record 6 straight winning streak!
shinAUFC

Postby shinAUFC Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:08 pm

Yeah it's pretty hard Shin. I think RAI is the only channel you can catch it on TV in Australia. I just stream all the games online.

By the way, Atalanta have been killing it lately!! Currently on a club record 6 straight winning streak!
yeah i was there for the Livorno game last week, the fans were still buzzing from beating inter the week before.

Each time ive been the fans have been great to us, either the ultra's buying us drinks and giving us merch , or the oldies on the half-way line offering to drive us home.

great community based club, cant help but feel a little more attached each time i go.

The problem with Rai as far as i know is they only show 2-3 games a week and that usually inter, napoli,juve or milan.
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
shinAUFC

Postby shinAUFC Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:21 pm

Bet365 seem to stream all Serie A games, but ill have to wait till sunday night to see if its geoblocked since Foxsport have the local rights to Serie A. Still ways around it though i suppose.

I always tried to stay clear of Bet365, but after joining the other night and paying the minimum 10 bucks im overwhelmed at the amount of football on offer.

Surely there must be a catch? I guess the catch is the ease that you can put small bets on any sport 24/7.
double07
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Cirio

Postby double07 Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:41 pm

You'll want to have a look into beIN sports: http://www.en.beinsports.net/

It's al jazera's sports network in the middle east. They have:
EPL
Serie A
La Liga
Ligue 1
UCL
ACL

I believe it costs about $10 per month.

They're geoblocked here but I'm sure you can find a vpn provider with a server in the middle east ;)

I do something similar for the A-league, strong vpn + livesport tv costs about $12 per month and can be cancelled during the off season.
Stuckey
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Whichever Toure is playing
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Sha la la lala lalaaaa AUFC!

Postby Stuckey Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:17 pm

Yeah I used Livesport tv when I lived in London that was very good.
Time to Djbate!
shinAUFC

Postby shinAUFC Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:36 am

Thanks guys!!

Return to “World Football”