EPL tickets, how do i get them?

The beautiful game is played in every country.
Discuss football around the world.

Moderator: Moderators Group

ZANZIBAR
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Owen Goal

EPL tickets, how do i get them?

Postby ZANZIBAR Mon May 13, 2013 6:41 pm

ok guys, once the draw for next season is out im heading over for a few games and we have quite a few travellers here, i'm hopeful someone knows the process.
I am very keen for a chelsea game and arsenal game, do i simply get in contact with the club for tickets or is there a sure fire way to get it done?
Stuckey
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Whichever Toure is playing
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Sha la la lala lalaaaa AUFC!

Re: EPL tickets, how do i get them?

Postby Stuckey Tue May 21, 2013 12:16 am

I would probably go thru the club but I have used this site as well which has been good.

For Chelsea though you will have to sign up as a member to buy tickets on the site though.

http://www.viagogo.co.uk/Sports-Tickets

I bought QPR v Aston Villa tickets earlier this season for £58 for two. Obviously Chelsea and other bigger clubs will be far more expensive.
Time to Djbate!
double07
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Cirio

Postby double07 Tue May 21, 2013 10:58 am

I was in UK for a week a couple of years ago and managed to get tickets. I was keen to catch a Chelsea game while there but the only fixture was Wigan vs Chelsea. I wasn't confident in getting tickets being an away game but was successful anyway.

First I looked at buying away tickets when released to the public but you could only buy single seats that way. So the only option was to sign up myself and my wife as members (only cost about 20 pounds each I think) then we were able to buy seats together, the tickets themselves were only like 24 pounds each or something. Pricey with the memberships included but a damn site cheaper than tickets at Stamford Bridge, and probably cheaper than the touts. Train tickets were the most expensive thing cost 60 pounds each return.

Totally worth it though, stood in the away end with thousands of chelsea fans and watch us pound Wigan in the ass 6-0. Fans sang all the way back to Euston station in London (and then some).
shinAUFC

Postby shinAUFC Tue May 21, 2013 3:36 pm

havnt seen any games in the UK, but from experience only go through the club websites or buy them in person.

Some travel agents will book tickets for you but most wont touch it with a ten foot pole
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge
ZANZIBAR

Postby ZANZIBAR Wed May 22, 2013 5:48 am

thanks for the advice guys, much appreciated and very helpful
ZANZIBAR

Postby ZANZIBAR Wed May 22, 2013 5:54 am

havnt seen any games in the UK, but from experience only go through the club websites or buy them in person.

Some travel agents will book tickets for you but most wont touch it with a ten foot pole
this is what i found when booking my trip. told me to do it all myself as it would be easier.....for her
double07
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Cirio

Postby double07 Wed May 22, 2013 10:58 am

Yeah when the fixture is released and you know when you'll be there, just perhaps call the club for advice. They were very helpful with me and even held the tickets at the front office for me to collect (as I was travelling around Europe at the time and couldn't have them posted).
MelbourneRed
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Fabio Ferreira
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Rolling Along

Postby MelbourneRed Wed May 22, 2013 12:40 pm

I went to City v Everton in Manchester last year, had to join up to City as a member (through their website, totally free) then booked the tickets by calling the club directly. Was all pretty straight forward after initially seeming a bit complicated, the club was really helpful in helping organise it
"To say that these men paid their shillings to watch twenty-two hirelings kick a ball is merely to say that a violin is wood and catgut, that Hamlet is so much paper and ink." - JB Priestly
ZANZIBAR

Postby ZANZIBAR Wed May 22, 2013 12:57 pm

I'm more than happy to sign myself and the missus up as chelsea members if it makes it easier, i have a mate living in london and an arsenal member so that makes life easier. Going to try get a bundesliga game also if i can get away with it, conveniently it's oktoberfest whilst im in munich :boogie:
Stuckey

Postby Stuckey Wed May 22, 2013 11:08 pm

I'm more than happy to sign myself and the missus up as chelsea members if it makes it easier, i have a mate living in london and an arsenal member so that makes life easier. Going to try get a bundesliga game also if i can get away with it, conveniently it's oktoberfest whilst im in munich :boogie:
:boogie: indeed! Whatever you've heard about Oktoberfest is a lie. IMO no matter how much it was talked up to me, it was far better! Have a blast! I'll be there third year running! :boogie:
Time to Djbate!
sevengoals
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: all of them
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Expand the league now!

Postby sevengoals Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:41 am

:boogie: indeed! Whatever you've heard about Oktoberfest is a lie. IMO no matter how much it was talked up to me, it was far better! Have a blast! I'll be there third year running! :boogie:
A huge piss up in Lederhosen and Dirndls.
" There was, he added, no room for spin, showmanship, hubris or “any of the feelings of invincibility” that so often shackle nations with an imperial past ... " - - -

Pies: 3867

No Roots, No Growth!
Stuckey

Postby Stuckey Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:40 am

A huge piss up in Lederhosen and Dirndls.
Got my lederhosen ready to go!
Time to Djbate!

Return to “World Football”