Juve fan puts player on e-bay

The beautiful game is played in every country.
Discuss football around the world.

Moderator: Moderators Group

MartinAUFC
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Isiais
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: UUUNNNIIITTTEEEDDD!!!!!

Juve fan puts player on e-bay

Postby MartinAUFC Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:33 pm

A frustrated Juventus fan has received bids of up to 10 million euros ($12.3 million) for an eBay listing that advertised the services of Amauri.

The Turin-based side have been unable to offload the unwanted forward, who arrived from Palermo in 2008 for €22.8 million but has fallen out of favour with manager Antonio Conte.

Amauri, currently earning €70,000-a-week at Juve despite not playing a single match this season, has seen potential moves to Genoa and Fiorentina collapse, leading one supporter to go as far as creating an eBay auction to dispose of him.

Shortly before it was withdrawn by the auction website, the advert had fetched 78 bids, with a €10m offer leading the race, goal.com reports.

In addition, Amauri's advert included free postage for the player and an estimated delivery time of four working days, while refunds were not accepted...
http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/fr ... 6247188912

I don’t think I would put any of our boys on e-bay right now – would have happily put the lot on there about 6 weeks ago mind.

But such is the feel good factor down at Hindmarsh at the moment I’m even willing to give McKain another chance when he comes back from injury.
Stuckey
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Whichever Toure is playing
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Sha la la lala lalaaaa AUFC!

Re: Juve fan puts player on e-bay

Postby Stuckey Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:19 pm

Agreed. I mean the guy was in the 2011 Asian Cup squad. He can clearly play!
Time to Djbate!

Return to “World Football”