K league fans?

Discuss Asian Football right here!

Moderator: Moderators Group

shinAUFC
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter

K league fans?

Postby shinAUFC Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:31 pm

Any kleague fans out there ? I need a bit of help.

The final round of the season seoul vs dragons on the 4th of October at world cup stadium.. Any chance this game will draw a crowd?

Both teams are mid table so its mostly a dead game but seoul have averaged 16 k at home all season.

Just trying to work out if its worth making an effort to make it to the game as id hate to turn up to see no more then 5k at the game.

Ill be in seoul at the time and a bit disappointed ill probably miss both the kleague and baseball

Sadly no wc qualifiers in korea during this international break either.
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge
red wombat
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Isais

Re: K league fans?

Postby red wombat Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:47 pm

If you can get to a game, do it. Doesn't matter if it's only you and the keeper's Mum, it'll be an experience you won't get very often and life's too short to miss out on experiences.
shinAUFC
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Re: K league fans?

Postby shinAUFC Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:01 pm

I hear ya.

I usually make an effort anytime im in a new country to see a minimum of one football game if applicable.

For me its as much about the experience as it is the game which is why im not likely to go if i know only a few thousand will show up.
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge

Return to “Football Asia”