How will roar go in asia

Discuss Asian Football right here!

Moderator: Moderators Group

shinAUFC
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Re: How will roar go in asia

Postby shinAUFC Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:43 pm

Sorry stuckey, no jleague team has come here with a sniper in the stands,

The only clubs who have come here with that mentality were the chinese and some of the koreans.

But i have to say the club that knocked us out of acl last year ( cant remember their name...lets call them the green guys) their sportsmanship was fantastic. So not all of the korean teams have been so negative.

Imo roar are still the big club in australia, but they have shown they are vulnerable to the counter, which we all knew as even barca is vulnerable when you attack so hard.
But in asia it will be punished so they will have to tweak their game a little but i can see them doing well, particulary if the bakrie family open up their wallets
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge
Stuckey
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Whichever Toure is playing
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Sha la la lala lalaaaa AUFC!

Postby Stuckey Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:22 pm

Sorry stuckey, no jleague team has come here with a sniper in the stands,

The only clubs who have come here with that mentality were the chinese and some of the koreans.

But i have to say the club that knocked us out of acl last year ( cant remember their name...lets call them the green guys) their sportsmanship was fantastic. So not all of the korean teams have been so negative.

Imo roar are still the big club in australia, but they have shown they are vulnerable to the counter, which we all knew as even barca is vulnerable when you attack so hard.
But in asia it will be punished so they will have to tweak their game a little but i can see them doing well, particulary if the bakrie family open up their wallets
I agree no one is as bad as the Chinese i can see why they win gold in the Olympic diving so often. I'm not comparing them to that but I certainly recall in the Kashima match the GK was taking his sweet time on every goal kick giving the fans the shits then as soon as Flakes score he would take less then 5 secconds to kick out. Time wasting is a huge tactic in Asia. But Japan and Korea are certainly no where near as bad as China.

Brisbane will have to tweek their game i agree but i hope they stick to their guns of playing the ball out and very little long balls. Personally I think they will. If they did it in the dying moments of the Grand Final they'll do it in the ACL. But here's hoping the Bakrie's do give Ange more to work with!
Time to Djbate!
Stuckey
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Whichever Toure is playing
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Sha la la lala lalaaaa AUFC!

Postby Stuckey Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:25 pm

It was Junbuok Motors (i think thats how you spell it) Yes I agree they were great and out played AU for sure. I met some of their fans after the game and they were great! My mate wanted to swap scarves with them but some Weslo idiot broke it up fearing an international incident was about to occur. What a hero!
Time to Djbate!

Return to “Football Asia”