Adelaide United v Melbourne Victory Match Day Jamboree!!!©

The only team for me - Adelaide United F.C!
Discuss the best football club in Australia!

Moderator: Moderators Group

otto62
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Isaias

Re: Adelaide United v Melbourne Victory Match Day Jamboree!!![emoji2398]

Postby otto62 Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:10 pm

As for Bruce, I think he'll rue the day. His free market, neo-lib ideals won't run far in this town, he was better suited to running a football club.
I reckon we'll see him preselected for the Libs one of these days. :cry:
A sorry end you would currently wish on no man. They are a rabble. Maybe Bruuuuce can sort them out, but I doubt it. They’ve been useless the entire time I’ve lived here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tell us what you really think. 😂
Rojos
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Isais

Re: Adelaide United v Melbourne Victory Match Day Jamboree!!![emoji2398]

Postby Rojos Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:33 pm

As for Bruce, I think he'll rue the day. His free market, neo-lib ideals won't run far in this town, he was better suited to running a football club.
I reckon we'll see him preselected for the Libs one of these days. :cry:
A sorry end you would currently wish on no man. They are a rabble. Maybe Bruuuuce can sort them out, but I doubt it. They’ve been useless the entire time I’ve lived here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Totally agree.

At federal level they lost to the teals and decided Dutton taking them further right would help.
At state level you can see that Scottish weasel is trying to unite them but they're full of division. Their best hope in SA is "labor arrogance" and with the greatest of respect to Bruce, he's not really offering a counter position to that.

On a much more relatable note, I thought there are a few positions at AU currently unfilled; Director of Football? Maybe Football operations?

Return to “Adelaide United F.C.”