Membership renewal/options

The only team for me - Adelaide United F.C!
Discuss the best football club in Australia!

Moderator: Moderators Group

EdDog
Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Re: RE: Re: Membership renewal/options

Postby EdDog Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:23 am

As already said, it's annoying that its more expensive but I can understand why. Especially if they've really fixed up the ammenities around there (remains to be seen but I believe its possible). It's the reserved seating that's the main issue. Half my family and friends can't make all the games and get shorter memberships (5 or 8 game). They're completely locked out of the grandstand and as such for at least 5 games of the season, if I want to sit with them I'm paying extra for nothing.

If they had any chance at all of selling out the eastern grandstand it might have made sense. If they really wanted to trial it they could have comfortably made reserved seating the best 2 bays like they have platinum and gold on the western side.
That's a good shout. Make the middle section reserved and the outer section GA. Those areas rarely fill out anyway.

Might have just made it look a bit odd on telly if no one opted for the reserved section.
RedsUnited
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: They all leave

Re: Membership renewal/options

Postby RedsUnited Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:42 pm

Still haven’t received my membership package yet. I don’t think it’s ever been this late before for me, but luckily we have a few games away to kick off the season…
bpowell454
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Adlung

Postby bpowell454 Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:12 pm

Still haven’t received my membership package yet. I don’t think it’s ever been this late before for me, but luckily we have a few games away to kick off the season…
There's definitely been seasons gone by when we haven't received in time and they've sent out temporary cards for people to print for game entry.
RedsUnited
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: They all leave

Postby RedsUnited Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:48 pm

There's definitely been seasons gone by when we haven't received in time and they've sent out temporary cards for people to print for game entry.
Oh I have the temporary card and the card on my phone wallet, which is what I normally use these days anyway. Just that I've personally never had my membership package not show up before the start of a season for however many years I've been a member.

Return to “Adelaide United F.C.”