Adelaide United v Perth Glory Match Day Jamboree!!!©

The only team for me - Adelaide United F.C!
Discuss the best football club in Australia!

Moderator: Moderators Group

blahblah
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: the kit bag guy
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Bound for South Australia

Re: RE: Re: Adelaide United v Perth Glory Match Day Jamboree!!![emoji2398]

Postby blahblah Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:17 pm

Well Nestor has scored three belters from his limited time on the pitch this season, while Brook and Bernardo consistently fail to even test the keeper from outside the box.
I can't remember too many assists from those two either, which is a sad reflection on Brook in particular considering where he's been for the last couple of years.
Happy to see him continue to provide the X factor off the bench against tiring defences for now, but it won't take much of a development of his all round game to offer more than numbers 77 and 31 are at the moment.
Probably a bit harsh on Bernardo. I think he's offered quite a lot on our right and doing well to run out as much of the game as he does given he's just turned 18.
RedTide
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Bernardo + Dylan Holmes
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: The Self-Preservation Society

Re: Adelaide United v Perth Glory Match Day Jamboree!!!©

Postby RedTide Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:14 pm

Best for me (in order) were - Juan Lopez, Bernardo and Kitto - all 3 of whom played their best games ever for us. Lopez showed what 200 games in La Liga does for a player, Bernardo tore his opposite number to shreds and Kitto set up Bernardo's goal with a slalom run that burned off 3 defenders. All of them deserve credit for stepping up - and proving that we are not totally reliant on Goody having a blinder in order for us to win.
"Hang on, lads; I've got a great idea".

Return to “Adelaide United F.C.”