Preview: WSW v AUFC 20/3/22

The only team for me - Adelaide United F.C!
Discuss the best football club in Australia!

Moderator: Moderators Group

AndyJebiga
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Judicial

Re: Preview: WSW v AUFC 20/3/22

Postby AndyJebiga Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:40 pm

What's happened to Cavallo?

We really need some cover in defence.
No loss

Hes been rubbish since hia priorities shifted from actually being a football player first
sub007
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Jonny Yull

Postby sub007 Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:01 pm

No loss

Hes been rubbish since hia priorities shifted from actually being a football player first
Not even trying to hide your bigotry now
bpowell454
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Adlung

Re: RE: Re: Preview: WSW v AUFC 20/3/22

Postby bpowell454 Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:56 pm

No loss

Yeh that's a bit much.
AndyJebiga
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Judicial

Preview: WSW v AUFC 20/3/22

Postby AndyJebiga Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:08 pm

No loss

Lol bigotry, some of your guys on forums like these or twitter or reddit are funny

No player is bigger than any club, doesn't matter if it's Barcelona, man city, juventus or adelaide united

Once a players priorities shift to off the field matters you see the effect it has to on the field

Eg marcus rashfords humantarium involvement at man utd - his own fans boo his poor form

Cavallos dead weight, like all the players I mentioned above

Its not coincidental that his form dropped since he came out and started doing interviews all around the world. There's 100% a corolation to that

I couldn't give a toss that Cavallos gay, he could be sleeping with a lizard for all I care

He's a footballer first, never forget that (he seems to though) there's a reason he hasn't been selected and it's got nothing to do with Injuries or knocks, it's simply that his form has been woeful

Best thing the new owners can do is rid the club of administration staff or players who have taken there eyes of what they are paid to do, kick a ball around
The Claw
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Spenda Penny
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: down down prices are down

Postby The Claw Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:14 pm

I don’t see an issue with calling a spade a spade, JC was much better last season and coming out has appeared to coincide with a fairly significant downturn in his form since.
Hard not to draw a conclusion his focus has understandably been impacted by the massive interest in his coming out.
No different to what you often see when players become dads for the first time, can that still be stated without being accused of being anti-family or something these days?
sub007
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Jonny Yull

Postby sub007 Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:20 pm

No loss

Lol bigotry, some of your guys on forums like these or twitter or reddit are funny

No player is bigger than any club, doesn't matter if it's Barcelona, man city, juventus or adelaide united

Once a players priorities shift to off the field matters you see the effect it has to on the field

Eg marcus rashfords humantarium involvement at man utd - his own fans boo his poor form

Its not coincidental that his form dropped since he came out and started doing interviews all around the world. There's 100% a corolation to that

I couldn't give a toss that Cavallos gay, he could be sleeping with a lizard for all I care

He's a footballer first, never forget that (he seems to though) there's a reason he hasn't been selected and it's got nothing to do with Injuries or knocks, it's simply that his form has been woeful

Best thing the new owners can do is rid the club of administration staff or players who have taken there eyes of what they are paid to do, kick a ball around
No there isn’t a correlation. Media attention died down months ago and I find it hard to believe it’s the sole or main reason for his form. We simply don’t know what’s causing his form.

You’ve made sly digs at his sexually all season and it’s very hard to believe the focus angle you’re pushing. He has never acted like he’s bigger than the club either.
EdDog

Re: RE: Preview: WSW v AUFC 20/3/22

Postby EdDog Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:25 pm

No loss

Extremely narrow-minded comments but appreciate the update on his selection status.
UnitedPants
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: -

Postby UnitedPants Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:34 pm

No loss

Actually he is a human being first.
offshorejack
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Isaias

Postby offshorejack Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:31 pm

Actually he is a human being first.

👏🏻
EdDog

Re: RE: Re: Preview: WSW v AUFC 20/3/22

Postby EdDog Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:08 pm