Brisbane Roar v Adelaide United Match Day Jamboree!!!©

The only team for me - Adelaide United F.C!
Discuss the best football club in Australia!

Moderator: Moderators Group

Rojos
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Isais

Re: Brisbane Roar v Adelaide United Match Day Jamboree!!!©

Postby Rojos Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:37 am

Pretty poor viewing, Yengi with a couple of chances to win it which on another day he may have taken.

Thought Bernardo and Toure were great off the bench, Caletti less so.

Hope Lopez gets a nice big fine for his idiotic behaviour and now misses the clash with the scum who are in fine form.

Will take a point away.
EdDog

Re: RE: Re: Brisbane Roar v Adelaide United Match Day Jamboree!!!©

Postby EdDog Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:58 am

Pretty poor viewing, Yengi with a couple of chances to win it which on another day he may have taken.

Thought Bernardo and Toure were great off the bench, Caletti less so.

Hope Lopez gets a nice big fine for his idiotic behaviour and now misses the clash with the scum who are in fine form.

Will take a point away.
He will miss the next game by default. Whether it's more than that I guess we will find out.
bpowell454
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Adlung

Postby bpowell454 Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:33 am

I only just got a chance to watch the mini match, I had seen the score and some comments saying it was a terrible game so I didn't bother watching the whole thing.

It's going to be a frustrating season if we keep making the better chances but can't score, especially against worse teams.
The Claw
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Spenda Penny
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: down down prices are down

Postby The Claw Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:09 am

Real concerns up front IMO, no senior/experience in the striking or no 10 position. The lack of product for nice passing and possession is pretty tiresome.
On the game, I saw two bottom 4 teams playing as Roar are poor but we still could not do much and as usual we’re wasteful in front of goal.

For me it has been more meh than wow in the games so far this year, not sure were the improvement is coming from, certainly not at LB or RB- Lopez should be fined for his stupidity and petulance, definitely a downgrade on Strain. Cavallo doing ok but positioning leaves acres of space, MV will love that. No idea who plays RB now too.

Whilst it’s great to keep signing scholarship players, team needs quality not more kids!
sub007
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Jonny Yull

Postby sub007 Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:33 pm

Real concerns up front IMO, no senior/experience in the striking or no 10 position. The lack of product for nice passing and possession is pretty tiresome.
On the game, I saw two bottom 4 teams playing as Roar are poor but we still could not do much and as usual we’re wasteful in front of goal.

For me it has been more meh than wow in the games so far this year, not sure were the improvement is coming from, certainly not at LB or RB- Lopez should be fined for his stupidity and petulance, definitely a downgrade on Strain. Cavallo doing ok but positioning leaves acres of space, MV will love that. No idea who plays RB now too.

Whilst it’s great to keep signing scholarship players, team needs quality not more kids!
Tratt. Ansell in at CB.
Old Gregg
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Cassiooooooooooo

Postby Old Gregg Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:58 pm

Tratt. Ansell in at CB.
Michael Marr- oh no that's right :bang:
All I need is some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine.
sub007
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Jonny Yull

Postby sub007 Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:47 pm

Tratt. Ansell in at CB.
Michael Marr- oh no that's right :bang:
#thankscarl

Return to “Adelaide United F.C.”