Preview Central Coast Mariners v AUFC: Thu 01/04

The only team for me - Adelaide United F.C!
Discuss the best football club in Australia!

Moderator: Moderators Group

blahblah
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: the kit bag guy
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Bound for South Australia

Preview Central Coast Mariners v AUFC: Thu 01/04

Postby blahblah Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:39 pm

Another test this Thursday, Mariners away.

The Mariners looked very tidy against Victory and were very unlucky not to take all three points. DaSilva is in fine form and going to cause some problems in the middle.

Tongyik looked a bit slow last match, however he's going to have little concerns with the physicality of Yengi. The likes of Halloran, Goodwin and Niyongabire though may expose him if he has a similar night.

It appears we have lost Lopez for a while; how long remains a good question.

Should be a cracker.
EdDog
Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Re: Preview Central Coast Mariners v AUFC: Thu 01/04

Postby EdDog Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:07 pm

Cavallo to LB and Juande from the start seems likely. Javi a big out.

Getting pretty tight at the top so these games are huge.
sevengoals
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: all of them
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Expand the league now!

Postby sevengoals Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:42 pm

Joe Gauci talks to the press.

B)
" There was, he added, no room for spin, showmanship, hubris or “any of the feelings of invincibility” that so often shackle nations with an imperial past ... " - - -

Pies: 3867

No Roots, No Growth!
bpowell454
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Adlung

Postby bpowell454 Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:13 pm

Anyone got any recommendations of places to watch the game? Anywhere around between Henley Beach and Mawson lakes, or close by to that side of town. I usually watch on Kayo at home but I have a mate who is from the Central Coast who wants to go somewhere to watch the game together. His brother in-law is actually their front of shirt sponsor.
Rojos
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Isais

Postby Rojos Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:39 pm

Anyone got any recommendations of places to watch the game? Anywhere around between Henley Beach and Mawson lakes, or close by to that side of town. I usually watch on Kayo at home but I have a mate who is from the Central Coast who wants to go somewhere to watch the game together. His brother in-law is actually their front of shirt sponsor.
I'm actually planning on going to the game, if his brother in law feels like throwing me a ticket, I'll buy an extra large Masterfoods Tomato sauce next time I'm at the shops.
bpowell454

Re: RE: Re: Preview Central Coast Mariners v AUFC: Thu 01/04

Postby bpowell454 Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:06 pm

I'm actually planning on going to the game, if his brother in law feels like throwing me a ticket, I'll buy an extra large Masterfoods Tomato sauce next time I'm at the shops.
Oops I meant FFA cup front of shirt sponsor. I forgot about Masterfoods on their league kit, I'm used to seeing the DMC kit hanging on his wall..
bpowell454

Postby bpowell454 Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:07 pm

Javi López has been ruled out and will miss the next six to eight weeks after sustaining a knee injury in a tackle against Sydney FC. James Delianov continues to train light but still remains two to three weeks away from returning from a hamstring strain.
Mohamed Toure is still approximately three weeks away as he continues to rehab his hamstring. Noah Smith is unavailable with a groin injury but is edging closer to a return. Ryan Kitto has returned to training from a hamstring and is a chance to be included in next week’s extended squad.

Adelaide United squad: 3.George TIMOTHEOU, 4.Ryan STRAIN, 6.Louis D’ARRIGO, 8.Stefan MAUK (c), 9.Tomi JURIC, 11.Craig GOODWIN,18.Joe CALETTI, 19.Yaya DUKULY, 22.Michael JAKOBSEN, 23.Jordan ELSEY, 24.Pacifique NIYONGABIRE, 26.Ben HALLORAN, 27.Josh CAVALLO, 28. JUANDE, 29.Kusini YENGI, 33.Dakota OCHSENHAM (gk), 34.Yared ABETEW, 35.Al Hassan TOURE, 37.Jonny YULL, 46.Joe GAUCI (gk)
**2-4 to be omitted**

Ins: 9.Tomi JURIC (returns from injury), 19.Yaya DUKULY (promoted), 37.Jonny YULL (promoted)
Outs: 21.Javi LÓPEZ (knee)
Unavailable: 1.James DELIANOV (hamstring), 7.Ryan KITTO (hamstring), 15.Noah SMITH (groin), 16.Nathan KONSTANDOPOULOS (knee), 17.Mohamed TOURE (hamstring)
sub007
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Jonny Yull

Postby sub007 Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:49 pm

Big game but I think we can come out on top.

2-1 win to us.
otto62
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Isaias

Postby otto62 Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:09 am

It’s always a worry when I feel confident we can win.
I agree, 1-2 to us and we go top of the table.

Return to “Adelaide United F.C.”