Pacifique

The only team for me - Adelaide United F.C!
Discuss the best football club in Australia!

Moderator: Moderators Group

Relegated
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Pacifique

Re: Pacifique

Postby Relegated Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:42 pm

I think putting the kids in at the wrong time can be equally damaging for their confidence and moral . Its a huge step from youth league to aleague.

Leaving a player out also can damage a players confidence.

The brother of Elvis and Pacifique, Ibrahim, has told me many times that young 'Passi' is more talented than Elvis. I played indoor with Elvis and Ibrahim many times, but not Pacifique - he was still a bit too young back then. Where he bloomed was in the local RAA African Nations Cup, playing with his brothers for Burundi (and also many other indoor teammates of mine from those two years ago :lol:).

Not only possibly more talented but has a height advantage over Elvis, but yeah he's talented alright. Adelaide coaching staff obviously clueless, as they were when they passed up Elvis a few yrs ago
shinAUFC
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Postby shinAUFC Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:40 pm

I hardly think he is being left out, he is a kid and probably doesnt have much expectation that he will be playing seniors this season.

I remember watching teeboy thrown in at 16 ( supposedly) it was selfish on coolens part as it was more a statement to his senior players but teeboy didnt even know where he was supposed to stand.

I jave no doubt pacifique will get his chance but it needs to be without pressure and a slowly slowly approach.

With only 27 games a season its tough. If we had a real season we would probably see all of our promising players have some small taste of senior football.

Something for ffa to aim for in the future lets hope.
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge
ChillyPhilly
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Allllllll of them
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: 'Adelaide, I love you!'

Postby ChillyPhilly Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:22 pm

I think putting the kids in at the wrong time can be equally damaging for their confidence and moral . Its a huge step from youth league to aleague.

Leaving a player out also can damage a players confidence.

The brother of Elvis and Pacifique, Ibrahim, has told me many times that young 'Passi' is more talented than Elvis. I played indoor with Elvis and Ibrahim many times, but not Pacifique - he was still a bit too young back then. Where he bloomed was in the local RAA African Nations Cup, playing with his brothers for Burundi (and also many other indoor teammates of mine from those two years ago :lol:).

Not only possibly more talented but has a height advantage over Elvis, but yeah he's talented alright. Adelaide coaching staff obviously clueless, as they were when they passed up Elvis a few yrs ago
Unfortunately, it was Valkanis who made the call - he said Elvis was too short.
Adelaide United FC: our club, our city, our state.
sub007
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Jonny Yull

Postby sub007 Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:37 pm

Made his debut for Burundi last night in a 4-0 loss to the Ivory Coast
Old Gregg
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Cassiooooooooooo

Postby Old Gregg Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:23 pm

Good on him!
How's he been going with Perth? (gonna be honest here I haven't really watched any of them this season yet)
I just googled Elvis Kamsoba too, because I had no idea what he'd been up to - fair to say he didn't really set the world on fire at Melbourne or Sydney but he's popped up at Sepahan which is a huge club! Hope he's getting a bit of game time there.
All I need is some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine.
sub007
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Jonny Yull

Postby sub007 Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:49 pm

Good on him!
How's he been going with Perth? (gonna be honest here I haven't really watched any of them this season yet)
I just googled Elvis Kamsoba too, because I had no idea what he'd been up to - fair to say he didn't really set the world on fire at Melbourne or Sydney but he's popped up at Sepahan which is a huge club! Hope he's getting a bit of game time there.
Pac hasn’t even made the bench at Perth this season while Elvis actually did well at Sydney last season.

Valentino Yuel went over to Iran as well.

Return to “Adelaide United F.C.”