Melbourne Victory v Adelaide United Match Day Jamboree!!!

The only team for me - Adelaide United F.C!
Discuss the best football club in Australia!

Moderator: Moderators Group

Philbyramone
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Iaiais

Re: Melbourne Victory v Adelaide United Match Day Jamboree!!!

Postby Philbyramone Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:19 pm

Alex king is the ref. From Queensland. 5th game.
Wayne King more like it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Jack king even.
Reminds me of Neil Warnock who used to manage Palace (COYP!). The used to call him “Colin”because his name was an anagram for “Colin Wanker”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ZANZIBAR
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Owen Goal

Postby ZANZIBAR Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:20 pm

dzengis can cop a 3 game suspension and still end up playing more than johan though
ozisnowman

Postby ozisnowman Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:21 pm

It’s clearly evident Greg Griffith has got under skin of powers to be. They were always biased towards us but this last few weeks the refereeing has been worse than a bad joke. To have a rookie referee officiating a tards vs reds game is shocking. Griffith MUST go regardless of whether he is doing a good financial job. He is destroying the club with shit tight ass signings and his big mouthing off of the FFA.
sub007
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Jonny Yull

Postby sub007 Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:24 pm

It’s clearly evident Greg Griffith has got under skin of powers to be. They were always biased towards us but this last few weeks the refereeing has been worse than a bad joke. To have a rookie referee officiating a tards vs reds game is shocking. Griffith MUST go regardless of whether he is doing a good financial job. He is destroying the club with shit tight ass signings and his big mouthing off of the FFA.
There's absolutely no proof that decisions are going against us to to Griffin pissing off the FFA.
Reds4Life
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Isaias

Postby Reds4Life Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:31 pm

Haha. Johan....the longest running joke we have ever made.
Why would we bother 3 nil down ??
Ummm because he needs to get some game time. Prove he wont break down again.
It would be a waste of time, why do it when we have another away trip.

You don't take risks when a game is lost.
What risk. We have gone the whole season without him. Put some run is his old legs. He is a foreign signing and should be playing. If 15 mins is a risk then sack him and get a player that isnt so precious
He's 30..... shit I hope that isn't old.

15 minutes against an extra man who seemed as though they could get away with anything is a waste of time. I'd have preferred him to come on at HT when the game was still there.

After the sending off nothing would have been achieved, the Victory aren't the Mariners.
Reds4Life

Postby Reds4Life Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:33 pm

We critique him when he stays silent, we critique him when he opens his mouth.

What more can he do ?? The ineptitude of officials has nothing to do with him.... the Mariners have been screwed harder than us.
ozisnowman

Postby ozisnowman Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:38 pm

There's absolutely no proof that decisions are going against us to to Griffin pissing off the FFA.
Absolutely none let’s just give a rookie referee a gig for a tards vs reds game because he’s a nice lad and needs some big game exposure. Hey were always biased against Adelaide at least this way we’ll just blame it on the rookie.
ZANZIBAR
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Owen Goal

Postby ZANZIBAR Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:40 pm

30 is not old but obviously his body is not up to standard.
If the game is lost then perfect time to give him some run and some confidence. If we are too scared to play him then sack him. Most work places utilise the people they pay most. We have just becoke a holiday destination for him
Reds4Life

Postby Reds4Life Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:45 pm

30 is not old but obviously his body is not up to standard.
If the game is lost then perfect time to give him some run and some confidence. If we are too scared to play him then sack him. Most work places utilise the people they pay most. We have just becoke a holiday destination for him
I'm sure he wanted to come on, but you and I obviously have differing opinions. I say don't waste him in a situation we have more to lose and nothing to gain.

You do have a point on getting game time into him, but I just don't think tonight was the time..... 20 minutes earlier perhaps
sub007
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Jonny Yull

Postby sub007 Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:47 pm

Absolutely none let’s just give a rookie referee a gig for a tards vs reds game because he’s a nice lad and needs some big game exposure. Hey were always biased against Adelaide at least this way we’ll just blame it on the rookie.
That's you speculating. Yes, I do think the teams in the eastern states have more decisions that go their way but not because the FFA hastes Griffin. There's no proof.
Reds4Life

Postby Reds4Life Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:51 pm

That's you speculating. Yes, I do think the teams in the eastern states have more decisions that go their way but not because the FFA hastes Griffin. There's no proof.
Merrick gave them a bake last week, Lowe does on a weekly basis and Arnie has in the past.

They are just poor officials and there's nothing more to it
Rojos
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Isais

Postby Rojos Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:03 pm

Im not sure we should have the patience to persist with Blackwood.

Yes he's hit the net and has the frame to be a good striket but how many games can we waste on him?

From what I could see his attitude is a bit off also.
supsup

Postby supsup Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:06 pm

People were talking about our strong lineup before the game. I think that’s an overstatement.

We have a promoted youth player at RB, a LB who does most things okay but can’t cross to save his life, O’Dog in midfield (who has played well but gets bossed out), and a striker who may be scorinf lately but doesnt really contribute much else. We also had our starting CB out. Kitto has also been terrible lately,

Very disappointed in Dzengis though. Looked great last week but any chance of having a decent impact is gone.
Interloper

Postby Interloper Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:19 pm

For such a "passionate" manager. Kurz sure gives up on the points pretty easily
RedsUnited
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: They all leave

Postby RedsUnited Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:56 pm

Came home after my function to watch the game on IQ. That challenge on Blackwood from behind in the first 5 minutes just outside the box on the left - unpunished. Challenge from behind before Victory score their first - unpunished. Berisha scoring their 3rd - I turned off.

I just don’t know how our team are still coping with all this shit going on.

Return to “Adelaide United F.C.”