Adelaide United v CC Mariners Match Day Jamboree!!!©

The only team for me - Adelaide United F.C!
Discuss the best football club in Australia!

Moderator: Moderators Group

shinAUFC
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Re: Adelaide United v CC Mariners Match Day Jamboree!!!©

Postby shinAUFC Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:50 pm

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/foo ... 1519118208

Bit of a pattern emerging here.

Amor banned for pushing a ref even though no camera can confirm anything happened, is considered to be one of the gentlemen in world football.

Kurz, battled through over 300 games on the bench with relegation fights in germany and he could face a ban.

Perhaps they manage the wrong club as muscat has never faced suspension.
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge
ZANZIBAR
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Owen Goal

Postby ZANZIBAR Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:13 pm

it is laughable. Why are some clubs held to a completely different standard to others. Greg Griffin really has pissed the FFA off and i say good on him.
The Claw
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Spenda Penny
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: down down prices are down

Postby The Claw Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:01 pm

I agree, its becoming too regular against AU with all of these decisions over the year. We seem to be a convenient 'little club' for the big boys from east to use to show they are "tough" on these types of things when Muscat, Arnold, SFC etc. all seem to get away with very similar offences.

Lowy and Gallop need to go or at least lose their vote bloc balance of power in the game. Too many personal vendettas and power trips at the top and its showing on the field.
Jumbinho
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Hugene

Postby Jumbinho Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:18 pm

The way Kurz constantly goes at the referee and fourth official I’m surprised it’s taken this long for him to be cited to be honest
Stuckey
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Whichever Toure is playing
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Sha la la lala lalaaaa AUFC!

Postby Stuckey Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:22 pm

The way Kurz constantly goes at the referee and fourth official I’m surprised it’s taken this long for him to be cited to be honest
I agree. Although he's probably smart enough to abuse them in German.
Time to Djbate!
shinAUFC

Postby shinAUFC Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:16 pm

Ive only ever seen kurz animated towards the ref when they have made very clear mistakes or when out players safety is not a priority.

I think kurz is intense but well mannered. And someone who is used to much higher standards

We see Aloisi almost routinely march out to the centre circle at half/full time and argue with referees.

Muscat who is voted the dirtiest player in the history of world football has not been suspended for the words coming out of his mouth and heard in foxsports mics

On the other hand they have banned guilermo amor.

Im actually impressed kurz has lasted this long without sanction, if muscat aloisi or arnold had received the kind of officiating that we have they would have cracked well before this
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
Stuckey
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Whichever Toure is playing
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Sha la la lala lalaaaa AUFC!

Postby Stuckey Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:30 am

Ive only ever seen kurz animated towards the ref when they have made very clear mistakes or when out players safety is not a priority.

I think kurz is intense but well mannered. And someone who is used to much higher standards

We see Aloisi almost routinely march out to the centre circle at half/full time and argue with referees.

Muscat who is voted the dirtiest player in the history of world football has not been suspended for the words coming out of his mouth and heard in foxsports mics

Im actually impressed kurz has lasted this long without sanction, if muscat aloisi or arnold had received the kind of officiating that we have they would have cracked well before this
Aloisi copped some terrible officiating earlier this season. Muscat copped some against SFC earlier this season. He raised the issue in a press conference and basically said the officials were favouring SFC. Kenny Lowe has been in strife before as well. To be honest I don't buy in to the notion that officials are actively making calls against AU. But I do feel they do go soft on other sides. I think that officials go into games with the intent to penalise a side give those refs too much credit. At times they can't remember which way to point for a free kick. I don't think they're smart enough to work out how to screw a side they don't like over too hard.
Time to Djbate!
shinAUFC

Postby shinAUFC Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:55 am

Aloisi copped some terrible officiating earlier this season. Muscat copped some against SFC earlier this season. He raised the issue in a press conference and basically said the officials were favouring SFC. Kenny Lowe has been in strife before as well. To be honest I don't buy in to the notion that officials are actively making calls against AU. But I do feel they do go soft on other sides. I think that officials go into games with the intent to penalise a side give those refs too much credit. At times they can't remember which way to point for a free kick. I don't think they're smart enough to work out how to screw a side they don't like over too hard.
Yeah i totally agree.

I dont think refs or FFA try to screw adelaide over week in week out. If that were the case then this sport is screwed at the most basic level.

However there is certainly less heat placed on those clubs with a higher public profile and the way they may react to an agressive aloisi or muscat is totaly different to that of kurz.
Damo

Postby Damo Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:20 pm

Look i hate the eastern states bias as much as the rest of you but i have to point out that even Arnold was sanctioned in 2015 for speaking ill of the refs. In terms of consistency we should therefore expect Kurz to receive a $5000 fine and we can move on.

https://www.myfootball.com.au/news/arno ... uct-breach
sevengoals
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: all of them
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Expand the league now!

Postby sevengoals Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:50 pm

Having spent his career in Germany playing at a decent level I am not surprised when Kurz freaks out at the incompetence and inconsistencies of the officiating here...
I don't blame him at all.

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

" There was, he added, no room for spin, showmanship, hubris or “any of the feelings of invincibility” that so often shackle nations with an imperial past ... " - - -

Pies: 3867

No Roots, No Growth!

Return to “Adelaide United F.C.”