Preview: AUFC v Perth Glory 03.02.18

The only team for me - Adelaide United F.C!
Discuss the best football club in Australia!

Moderator: Moderators Group

blahblah
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: the kit bag guy
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Bound for South Australia

Preview: AUFC v Perth Glory 03.02.18

Postby blahblah Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:25 pm

A game that will hinge somewhat on which version of Perth Glory decide to turn up on the day.

We have Isa back, free of his yellow scourge, and Blackwood must be feeling some confidence though I'd still like to see a cracker from him to really get his mojo in action.

We have a few options in the midfield this week and I am not sure how The Colonel is going to have AUFC line-up. We had a solid, rounded performance last week with no-one really failing and no-one really starring. Should be interesting.

I will be trying to follow this on the phone whilst on an atoll in the middle of the Pacific. Life is tough.
otto62
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Isaias

Re: Preview: AUFC v Perth Glory 03.02.18

Postby otto62 Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:42 pm

I'd think Konsta did enough last week to keep his spot. So I'd guess Isaias in for O'Dougherty as the only change.

If Strain is looking jaded in training then Marrone straight back in, but I don't think that looks necessary.

I'd love to think Lia, Elrich, Absalonson and Baba might make the bench - but who am I kidding.
UnitedPants
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: -

Postby UnitedPants Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:27 pm

A game that will hinge somewhat on which version of Perth Glory decide to turn up on the day.

We have Isa back, free of his yellow scourge, and Blackwood must be feeling some confidence though I'd still like to see a cracker from him to really get his mojo in action.

We have a few options in the midfield this week and I am not sure how The Colonel is going to have AUFC line-up. We had a solid, rounded performance last week with no-one really failing and no-one really starring. Should be interesting.

I will be trying to follow this on the phone whilst on an atoll in the middle of the Pacific. Life is tough.

Might pay to install a browser with flash support if you're using your phone. The YouTube live streams are being shutdown recently.
sevengoals
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: all of them
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Expand the league now!

Postby sevengoals Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:04 pm

I'm afraid I will miss this one.
I'll be sitting in the car on my way to the mountains for the annual family skiing trip.

Bugger...

B)
" There was, he added, no room for spin, showmanship, hubris or “any of the feelings of invincibility” that so often shackle nations with an imperial past ... " - - -

Pies: 3867

No Roots, No Growth!
Stuckey
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Whichever Toure is playing
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Sha la la lala lalaaaa AUFC!

Postby Stuckey Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:07 pm

I'm afraid I will miss this one.
I'll be sitting in the car on my way to the mountains for the annual family skiing trip.

Bugger...

B)
Poor bloke! I hope you can make the best out of this tough situation! :D

I'll be in enemy territory (Melbourne) trying to find somewhere to watch it.
Time to Djbate!
The Claw
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Spenda Penny
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: down down prices are down

Postby The Claw Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:18 pm

We don't need any signings as we have Isaias and Brook as ins.
Johan, baba and Lia all still out. Just about the worst group of signings in our history this year. U are useless if you never play and between Vava and Johan I'd doubt either have managed more than 60 minutes in the few appearances they have managed.
tinby
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Toure

Postby tinby Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:04 am

We don't need any signings as we have Isaias and Brook as ins.
Johan, baba and Lia all still out. Just about the worst group of signings in our history this year. U are useless if you never play and between Vava and Johan I'd doubt either have managed more than 60 minutes in the few appearances they have managed.
Yeah Johan even has spent more time injured than Agostino, which is a pity as he could have been the striker United's been looking for.
Baba always looks to me like he's an outsider who really doesn't want to be here. Vinnie Lia is just an old hackand the A-League has passed him by.
All in all it's really a crystal ball job, Adlung has been consistantl terrific, but he knows this coach well.

Return to “Adelaide United F.C.”