WS Wanderers vs Adelaide United Match Day Jamboree!!!©

The only team for me - Adelaide United F.C!
Discuss the best football club in Australia!

Moderator: Moderators Group

ChillyPhilly
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Allllllll of them
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: 'Adelaide, I love you!'

Re: WS Wanderers vs Adelaide United Match Day Jamboree!!!©

Postby ChillyPhilly Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:19 am

Mile has been involved in nine of our goals this season. The lad can play and his position is in no threat. He only needs to work on his final product (despite his score involvements) and then he'll be a pretty complete player.

His goal in the FFA Cup final was a cracker and one of the best we've scored this season.
Adelaide United FC: our club, our city, our state.
Rojos
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Isais

Postby Rojos Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:29 pm

All positive for Nikola here, I wondered if he had the game time whether O'Dawg could usurp him on the RW....
EdDog

Postby EdDog Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:28 pm

OD has been way under utilised this season.

Just from watching from last night I reckon him and Strain are both ahead of Konst and Lia for that third midfield role.

Disappointing that Kurz doesn't agree but hopefully he gets more of a run with our injury list and U23 commitments.

If he puts in a good enough showing then Kurz will be forced to keep him there!
Stuckey
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Whichever Toure is playing
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Sha la la lala lalaaaa AUFC!

Postby Stuckey Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:35 am

Just from watching from last night I reckon him and Strain are both ahead of Konst and Lia for that third midfield role.

Disappointing that Kurz doesn't agree but hopefully he gets more of a run with our injury list and U23 commitments.

I know he's had injury issues as well so that would have hindered his chances, but as mentioned Kurz is considered by some as a bit "old school" so I wonder if JO'D's size is an issue?
Time to Djbate!
shinAUFC
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Postby shinAUFC Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:49 pm

I know he's had injury issues as well so that would have hindered his chances, but as mentioned Kurz is considered by some as a bit "old school" so I wonder if JO'D's size is an issue?
Yea i wondered if his lack of physical presence was a factor for kurz, konsta on the other hand is quite a solid build.

Oderhertys work rate is immense though.

Tbh i think kurz is smarter than that, i doubt he would simply relate everything back to old school stereotypes. The media and fans just need to label and box everything into specific groups to make us feel like we know what we are talking about.

I think there are more similarities than differences between kurz and our spanish managers, kurz is just a little more pragmatic , Gombau/amor more idealistic
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge

Return to “Adelaide United F.C.”