Adelaide United v Jeju United ACL Match Day Jamboree!!!©

The only team for me - Adelaide United F.C!
Discuss the best football club in Australia!

Moderator: Moderators Group

UnitedPants
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: -

Re: Adelaide United v Jeju United ACL Match Day Jamboree!!!©

Postby UnitedPants Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:50 pm

Regan was solid. Also big pat on the back for whomever it was that put the ball right onto Cirio's noggin'. That's how it's done!
It was a decent cross from Garuccio, made up for his over hit one in the first half.
I though Regan was solid as far as stopping play. But on the ball I think he still has some work to do. He wasn't far off a red with that big slide in the second half as well. I get the feeling he may become the club's new Boogs. Which is a compliment from me as I loved Boogs but he's going to cop criticism for the reds I foresee him picking up.
That's what we need up back. A bit of brute, can't let Isa take all the cards.
Stuckey
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Whichever Toure is playing
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Sha la la lala lalaaaa AUFC!

Re: Adelaide United v Jeju United ACL Match Day Jamboree!!!©

Postby Stuckey Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:52 am

Regan was solid. Also big pat on the back for whomever it was that put the ball right onto Cirio's noggin'. That's how it's done!
It was a decent cross from Garuccio, made up for his over hit one in the first half.
I though Regan was solid as far as stopping play. But on the ball I think he still has some work to do. He wasn't far off a red with that big slide in the second half as well. I get the feeling he may become the club's new Boogs. Which is a compliment from me as I loved Boogs but he's going to cop criticism for the reds I foresee him picking up.
That's what we need up back. A bit of brute, can't let Isa take all the cards.
Sadly that is one aspect of the HAL each club has so have. I always think every club needs a bit of a villain that can get under the skin of opposition sides. but sadly in the HAL every side needs a overly physical player too. Whether that's intended or not by the FFA I'm not sure but I feel it's something the HAL could do without.
Time to Djbate!

Return to “Adelaide United F.C.”