#valsaid

The only team for me - Adelaide United F.C!
Discuss the best football club in Australia!

Moderator: Moderators Group

ade-qpr
Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Re: #valsaid

Postby ade-qpr Mon May 02, 2016 9:46 pm

This has nothing to do with val but anyone interested in a good laugh check out the video on "7 news adelaide " facebook.

The tone of the whole was about police and security will have their hands full.

2 people were thrown out......just 2!

They can say what they want to discredit football but 50k were at the game and experienced an atmosphere foreign to afl. The media are slowly losing their voice when it comes to anti football sentiment.
All I have seen and heard today is comment about it being the best atmosphere seen at AO since the redevelopment. That is a huge compliment to all the fans! Now we just need to convert them to regulars at Hindmarsh!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 92570&fs=5

Theres the link.

Its really just commical now because they are only oreaching to those who would never come to a football game anyway. Meanwhile the other 50% wanna know what its all about.

Thats just fine with me, football has truly arrived in adelaide
Great day, great atmosphere.
Piss poor story 7 notice no mention of the WSWankers letting off at least 6 flares during the game. Be interested to see if the club loses points or some ban over it.
2 kicked out, well I saw one being a WSWanker marched by security. Long way to come to see less than half a game.
More the merrier, pack Hindmarsh out on a regular basis and it would then be worth either enlarging it (my preference) or playing more games at AO.
milan_7
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: McGree

Postby milan_7 Mon May 02, 2016 10:18 pm

Last night as I was leaving I walked past the channel 9 news crew and the person in front said to them 'Hey did you see all those dangerous ethnic hooligans out there tonight?' :lol:
General Ashnak
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Pablo Sanchez

Postby General Ashnak Tue May 03, 2016 1:47 am

haha! That's gold :D
Terry Pratchett wrote:
The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.
bpowell454
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Adlung

Postby bpowell454 Sun May 08, 2016 7:44 pm

Saw this on the expand the a-league facebook page and thought it was appropriate to repost it here.Image
Ghost
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Ryan Strain

Postby Ghost Sun May 08, 2016 9:52 pm

LOL, that is a very funny error.
I am Scott
shinAUFC
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Postby shinAUFC Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:35 am

So val liked a particular tweet which is either private or now deleted and johnny mckain has ripped into him claiming he has been undermining aufc and its players for a long time.

Robbie cornthaite jumped in and semmingly supported it by mentioning mckain is on fire. Brendan gan and josh mitchel also commented

Hopefully this begins to unravel
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge
ChillyPhilly
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Allllllll of them
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: 'Adelaide, I love you!'

Postby ChillyPhilly Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:18 am

So val liked a particular tweet which is either private or now deleted and johnny mckain has ripped into him claiming he has been undermining aufc and its players for a long time.

Robbie cornthaite jumped in and semmingly supported it by mentioning mckain is on fire. Brendan gan and josh mitchel also commented

McKain is never afraid to speak his mind. Let's keep an eye on this one.
Adelaide United FC: our club, our city, our state.
salmonfc
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Craig Goodwin

Postby salmonfc Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:30 am

Quite a few major Australian footballers have liked McKain's tweets, including several Socceroos.
we da best
shinAUFC

Postby shinAUFC Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:34 am

Even loukas founten liked it
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
salmonfc
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Craig Goodwin

Postby salmonfc Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:00 pm

Even Wilko hates Val.
we da best
Ghost
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Ryan Strain

Postby Ghost Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:43 pm

The tweet was about Regan being 'a shit player' and maybe more abuse, I cannot remember it exactly. McKain certainly ripped into him and quite rightly so, a journalist should not be indulging in abuse of those he is supposed to reporting about impartially.
I am Scott
shinAUFC

Postby shinAUFC Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:50 pm

The tweet was about Regan being 'a shit player' and maybe more abuse, I cannot remember it exactly. McKain certainly ripped into him and quite rightly so, a journalist should not be indulging in abuse of those he is supposed to reporting about impartially.
Interestingly even reagan liked mckains post so red faces all round for val, expect the knives out soon.
Stuckey
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Whichever Toure is playing
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Sha la la lala lalaaaa AUFC!

Postby Stuckey Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:05 am

This is what drives me crazy with Val. He and the club seemed to be getting to a point where they we both using each other to each other's benefit.
Time to Djbate!
bpowell454

Postby bpowell454 Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:13 am

I thought he'd been better this past 12 months but he so easily falls back into his anti-AUFC ways.

We need a new voice in the advertiser, someone that hasn't got an agenda against the club.
bpowell454

Postby bpowell454 Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:39 pm

Val tweeted today that according to good sources, Riley McGree will be announced in the socceroos 30 man squad tomorrow.

Amazing for him if true, but selfishly I hope Isaias is back before the games. Otherwise we might have to rely on our senior HAL experienced midfield players like Makarounas...

Return to “Adelaide United F.C.”