Who's signed for next season

The only team for me - Adelaide United F.C!
Discuss the best football club in Australia!

Moderator: Moderators Group

bpowell454
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Adlung

Re: Who's signed for next season

Postby bpowell454 Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:17 am

.Image
bpowell454
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Adlung

Postby bpowell454 Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:25 am

And fourfourtwo just announced he had signed a 1 year deal with city.
Reds4Life
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Isaias

Postby Reds4Life Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:35 am

Even Val is trolling them.

New Adelaide United mk2 signing

Lol
shinAUFC
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Postby shinAUFC Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:06 pm

Im happy for him that he has signed to a club but geez that burns going to city.

Personally i feel signing carusca on reduced wage as an australian was a no brainer ( not the minimum salary that was offered ) but thats football.

In regard to city.... for a club that has so many resources they really to try to follow in our footsteps.
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge
EdDog

Postby EdDog Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:26 pm

Happy he has a club.

Don't think he'll feature much but good for him nonetheless.
Totally_Red

Postby Totally_Red Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:40 pm

Cannot believe the amount of ex AUFC player's City has. They should have just bought us
RC1913
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: -

Postby RC1913 Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:35 pm

Carrusca and Galekovic weren't offered minimum contract they were offered nothing! Wake up AU fans until Griffin is gone the clubs culture is dead.

He cleans out personnel as soon as it suits his wallet. Kurtz looks like he can actually coach and once again Griffin will be forgiven by fans. But why do you think Aussie players don't want to be here!

And don't forget Galekovic, La Rocco and Carrusca won us the title 1 season ago. No they haven't fallen off a cliff, they can still play and will make us look stupid this season.

I blame many fickle fans too. La Rocco is a great example, in our premiership year our defender was disgraceful until La Rocco stepped in. He had a couple off games early this season and all of a sudden fans scapegoat him. Same with Eugene and Carrusca. In a way fans deserve this plastic team we get from Griffin. Been loyal AU since day 1, always will be but it will never be the same until this cycle of Griffin mistreating good people ends.

Just remember the Dodd and Vidmar culling, Dom Rinaldo culled, Petrillo/ Gombau mysteriously quit, they have not cared about culture from the beginning it's all about cash.

Griffin get out of Adelaide United!
RedsUnited
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: They all leave

Postby RedsUnited Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:40 pm

Good on Carrusca finding a new club. I wish him all the best at City/AUMk2. Not too terribly upset we didn't sign him to be honest.
Ghost
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Ryan Strain

Postby Ghost Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:43 pm

Carrusca was terrible last season, his attitude sucked, he has now rejected a contract offer to sign elsewhere. He was an excellent player for us but now he is the enemy. If I happen to be at a game he is at I will boo him, I have no respect for him at all.
I am Scott
EdDog

Postby EdDog Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:55 pm

Carrusca, Euge and La Rocca are no big losses. All a bit past it IMO.

Obviously I would have liked them to hang around but it was not to be.
Reds4Life

Postby Reds4Life Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:03 am

I certainly don't begrudge Chelo finding a new club, was treated poorly by management, other than Kurz who told him straight.

We are terrible at dealing with our legends, and it's a symptom of Griffin wanting to run the club like a business not a sporting club.
shinAUFC

Postby shinAUFC Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:15 am

Carrusca was terrible last season, his attitude sucked, he has now rejected a contract offer to sign elsewhere. He was an excellent player for us but now he is the enemy. If I happen to be at a game he is at I will boo him, I have no respect for him at all.
Geez, booing him is a bit rough!
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge
Ghost
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Ryan Strain

Postby Ghost Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:44 am

It just shows how angry I am with Carrusca. He was a senior player but he went missing last season, he was the highest paid player at the club and he stole that money most of last season and even when he decided to try he did not play that well. Elrich was the same, cruising around and not defending, a waste of space. I will support Elrich when he returns because he is still at the club and I would have supported Carrusca if he had signed, but he refused an offer and abandoned the club to join the opposition. TRAITOR.
I am Scott
supsup

Postby supsup Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:36 am

Whatever, dude
Stuckey
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Whichever Toure is playing
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Sha la la lala lalaaaa AUFC!

Postby Stuckey Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:35 am

It just shows how angry I am with Carrusca. He was a senior player but he went missing last season, he was the highest paid player at the club and he stole that money most of last season and even when he decided to try he did not play that well. Elrich was the same, cruising around and not defending, a waste of space. I will support Elrich when he returns because he is still at the club and I would have supported Carrusca if he had signed, but he refused an offer and abandoned the club to join the opposition. TRAITOR.
That's such an extreme view. I understand not being happy with Carrusca as I wasn't satisfied with his performance last season either.
But if you were suddenly offered a new wage that was around 1/3 of what you were paid last year, would you consider other options or just take the offer?
Personally I'm fine with the club making such a low offer as I think it's a fair value offer, but I can't begrudge him seeking out other options.
Time to Djbate!

Return to “Adelaide United F.C.”