Adelaide United v Wellington Phoenix Match Day Jamboree!!!©

The only team for me - Adelaide United F.C!
Discuss the best football club in Australia!

Moderator: Moderators Group

Ray
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Eugene Galekovic
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Rollin' Along

Re: Adelaide United v Wellington Phoenix Match Day Jamboree!

Postby Ray Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:02 pm

If Weslo spent as much time cracking down on racists as they do people dressed as Santa then maybe we wouldn't have incidents like this ...

Hope the culprit is found and banned for Hindmarsh for life.

I doubt it though, I remember a peanut racially abusing Bruce and only getting turfed because all of us near him had enough and got the Police involved (because Weslo stood around & did nothing), and sure enough I see the same peanut at the Tards game getting turfed again for being D&D. Why was this clown EVER let back into Hindmarsh?
supsup
Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Postby supsup Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:12 pm

I agree. Vido almost always does a wonderful move only to hold off in the final ball. By then the chance is fluffed. I think he is generally hungry to prove himself but damn he needs to look up and slow it down after he's blitzed 3 players. Perhaps that's the part of his game that didn't allow him to stick in Germany.
Old Gregg
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Cassiooooooooooo

Postby Old Gregg Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:15 pm

Vidosic was tiring, I think it's as simple as that. Decision making isn't as good when you're stuffed. First half he was excellent and as always we didn't look as good when he came off.

As for our second half in general: sure we slowed down a bit, but we still played some great football and had a few really good chances. If that's what counts as a shit effort these days then it just shows how far we've come. For that second half I blame players fading out of the game - particularly Vidosic and Kostopoulos (not that Kosto did too much to start off with...) I understand Kossie wanting to give Jeronimo a run but IMO he should have replaced Vidosic and played in behind Bruce. Bruce was excellent once again and should have played out the match.
All I need is some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine.
Agostinho
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Jeronicello Ferreira

Postby Agostinho Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:01 am

Ifill is an Englishman of Bardadian decent.

And LUFC Mike are you seriously going to try and suggest that Ifill - the consumate professional - was making it up because he was having a bad game? Pretty serious allegations...
#WeAreUnited
Stuckey
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Whichever Toure is playing
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Sha la la lala lalaaaa AUFC!

Postby Stuckey Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:17 am

If Weslo spent as much time cracking down on racists as they do people dressed as Santa then maybe we wouldn't have incidents like this ...

Hope the culprit is found and banned for Hindmarsh for life.

I doubt it though, I remember a peanut racially abusing Bruce and only getting turfed because all of us near him had enough and got the Police involved (because Weslo stood around & did nothing), and sure enough I see the same peanut at the Tards game getting turfed again for being D&D. Why was this clown EVER let back into Hindmarsh?
We told you to stop bringing your old man to games! :P
Time to Djbate!

Return to “Adelaide United F.C.”