Viconte on Red radar

The only team for me - Adelaide United F.C!
Discuss the best football club in Australia!

Moderator: Moderators Group

Stuckey
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Whichever Toure is playing
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Sha la la lala lalaaaa AUFC!

Viconte on Red radar

Postby Stuckey Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:27 pm

Yes! Exactly who we IMO should be after local boy too! Not too sure about any sort of swap for Vidosic though.
Adelaide-born attacking midfielder Rocky Visconte, 21, potentially may fall into Reds hands with negotiations to take a twist to bring Roar's Olyroo back home.

After Roar missed signing Dario Vidosic in the FIFA January transfer window when Adelaide was not satisfied with the deal, the fringe Socceroo might be involved in a trade with Visconte in the off season.

Visconte has another season to run on his Roar contract.

Vidosic's Reds' deal ends in 2014.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/soc ... 6316260295
Last edited by Stuckey on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Djbate!
shinAUFC

Re: Vicounte on Red radar

Postby shinAUFC Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:17 pm

Fark vidosic, dont wanna support someone who doesnt want to play for us.

It seems he has wanted to leave since he got here

Visconte and nakajima-farran for vidosic would be a good swap
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge
Stuckey

Postby Stuckey Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:04 pm

Yeah it seems he is desperate to leave. IMO though he comes across as a pro and would only leave if the chance araises otherwise he'll play his hardest for his club.
Time to Djbate!
spaceCowboy
Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Re: Viconte on Red radar

Postby spaceCowboy Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:40 pm

its really just VAL that keeps saying he wanted to leave in the Jan transfer window. The club has said he's a required player, so doubt he's going anywhere.

Hell come good next season I promise :-)

As for visconte, he hasn't shown enough at brisbane to warrant a contract with us IMO. Issey would be a much better signing IMO.
We are UNITED, after all....
Stuckey

Postby Stuckey Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:52 pm

its really just VAL that keeps saying he wanted to leave in the Jan transfer window. The club has said he's a required player, so doubt he's going anywhere.

Hell come good next season I promise :-)

As for visconte, he hasn't shown enough at brisbane to warrant a contract with us IMO. Issey would be a much better signing IMO.
He's still very young and I reckon players coming home to their families can only be good as they feel more comfortable and the fans immediately have a something to like about them. I can see AUFC being a good move for him. Hopefully if he comes it can be a good move for AUFC too!
Time to Djbate!
spaceCowboy

Postby spaceCowboy Sun May 20, 2012 11:18 am

Just thought I'd add that visconte was tagged with Mullen and golec at a popular Adelaide night club last night. Probably just visiting family and friends but maybe could be persuaded to sign on with us. Never know.
shinAUFC

Postby shinAUFC Sun May 20, 2012 12:09 pm

Wasnt it his own birthday party?
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
spaceCowboy

Postby spaceCowboy Sun May 20, 2012 12:26 pm

Wasnt it his own birthday party?
No idea lol, just saw it pop up on my news feed and thought id share.
tinby
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Toure

Postby tinby Sun May 20, 2012 2:03 pm

I admit I'm confused by everyone's Vidosic comments? Has he actually said he wants out, or is it just the perception of a few that he play's as if he doesn't want to be here?
Even so he 's still way better than that Canadian ( who, I read, is trialing o'seas ), and Visconte doesn't even play in Vido's position - so IMO shouldn't even be thought of as an adequate replacement. Now if it was Matt Mckay it'd certainly be worth looking at,but we may as well try to buy Flores, as both their Asian club's would be after top $

Also wasn't it Dario's through ball that gave Mullen the room to gallop down the right and centre it to Serg for that sublime goal v Gamba?
bpowell454
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Adlung

Postby bpowell454 Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

I think it is a mix of perception and there was rumours around the Janurary transfer window that fox sports had commented about. Also other rumours now that his dad is the gaffer up there. He also used to tweet about Brisbane roar alot.

He seems to get frustrated easily and people perceive that as not wanting to be here, whereas I see it as he wants more from his teammates, needs better service and more passing options.
shinAUFC

Postby shinAUFC Sun May 20, 2012 4:30 pm

I admit I'm confused by everyone's Vidosic comments? Has he actually said he wants out, or is it just the perception of a few that he play's as if he doesn't want to be here?
Even so he 's still way better than that Canadian ( who, I read, is trialing o'seas ), and Visconte doesn't even play in Vido's position - so IMO shouldn't even be thought of as an adequate replacement. Now if it was Matt Mckay it'd certainly be worth looking at,but we may as well try to buy Flores, as both their Asian club's would be after top $
Also wasn't it Dario's through ball that gave Mullen the room to gallop down the right and centre it to Serg for that sublime goal v Gamba?
No one is saying visconte would be a replacement , the article if you read it was saying issey and visconte may be swapped for vidosic...big difference between replacement and a trade.

If your talking replacements im not sure why matt mckay was mentioned as he is not a creative mid fielder.

Also the article (supposing you read it) is months old as are the majority of these posts :?
tinby
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Toure

Postby tinby Sun May 20, 2012 10:39 pm

No one is saying visconte would be a replacement , the article if you read it was saying issey and visconte may be swapped for vidosic...big difference between replacement and a trade.

If your talking replacements im not sure why matt mckay was mentioned as he is not a creative mid fielder.

Also the article (supposing you read it) is months old as are the majority of these posts :?
Oh I read it and as this is a game of opinions I'm allowed to have a different one than you. What position does Mckay play? I am pretty sure he's a mid playmaker, and I think that Holger thinks that too. and I've always thought Vido was a reasonable player for us and can't understand the hate for him, but then again I thought Hughes deserved a decent chance in his 1st year, even if he didn't seem to contribute much, and he did repay that faith in his 2nd year.

I'm sorry that I've commented on an old post, but you also posted on the same day just before me, even if it had nothing to do with Vidosic it was in a thread dedicated to him so I fail to see what you're implying. Has your opinion changed in the weeks that have gone by? :?

Return to “Adelaide United F.C.”