Your Hindmarsh Experience

The only team for me - Adelaide United F.C!
Discuss the best football club in Australia!

Moderator: Moderators Group

shinAUFC
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Re: Your Hindmarsh Experience

Postby shinAUFC Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:54 pm

...it was Diego you fools.
Ah good call :bow:

I feel slightly racist now lol....
It was barbs who cleaned after the spawining salmon with his head on the goal line in the match

"up like a salmon, A SPAWNING SALMON"
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge
soccereds
Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Postby soccereds Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:05 pm

Mine would have to be my first ever live Adelaide United match i think it was 3-0 to united over the Brisbane Strikers in a semi final in our first season and last ever nsl season my main memory as a 12 yr old was about 5 night flares going off in all of the stands but the members!!!

also never forget 3-0 bunyodkor and 4-1 victory at home v melb.

best ever away game no doubt 4-1 against the tards after going to nearly every melb trip and 1-0 gf loss since the 2-2 where ago scored both and a quick mention to 1-0 away to sydney in 07.
Nash
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Eugene and Cassio

Postby Nash Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:36 pm

Also, Serg's headed equaliser in the dying seconds against Joenbuk in the ACL knockout stage. The noise and sheer will of the crowd as we lined up for the corner was pretty special, and the celebrations around the ground when that ball hit the net were awesome.
Will never forget Eugene's level of excitement from being a part of a goal and it's celebration lol. He lost his shit! I can still vividly picture him skipping in front of the North End :D
Max Power
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Robert 20 Goals Younis

Postby Max Power Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:58 pm

My best memory is that goal against Jeonbuk Motors. You could just sense it was going to happen. Amazing.

The ACL run we had was also very special, also beating Melbourne any time at home is great.

Bring out a Adelaide United DVD please!
General Ashnak
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Pablo Sanchez

Postby General Ashnak Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:06 pm

I hope you all are actually emailing these to AUFC as was requested!
Terry Pratchett wrote:
The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.
Irish
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Cassio
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Twist and Shout

Postby Irish Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:21 pm

Getting to the top of the steps on the eastern side and looking out over Hindmarsh 10 minutes before kick off in the ACL Final 2nd leg. Everyone was in red, there was no room and there was a buzz like I've never felt in my life. The banners, the ballons, the streamers, The Gamba supporters all tucked away in the corner in blue. Standing in the north end waiting for the players to walk out when everyone was suddenly engulfed in flare smoke, the chants of united were deafening, I couldn't see two feet in front of me, I stood up on top of a chair to see Travis Dodd exit the tunnel and my younger brother holding Paul Reid's hand as they walked onto the pitch. I had a tears of pride for my team in my eyes.

Whenever things are shit I think back on that moment and remember how happy I was, and how great it felt to be a part of our club.

Return to “Adelaide United F.C.”