Adelaide United v Gamba Osaka Match Day Jamboree!©

The only team for me - Adelaide United F.C!
Discuss the best football club in Australia!

Moderator: Moderators Group

davidbloop
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Eugene Galekovic

Re: Adelaide United v Gamba Osaka Match Day Jamboree!©

Postby davidbloop Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:50 am

That Gamba player did smack into the sign pretty hard, made quite a crack, haha.

EDIT: Also it kinda makes me sad that the worst player on the pitch in my eyes, was SVD
Ray
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Rollin' Along

Postby Ray Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:19 am

Never seen a team of players so desperate to impress to earn a J-League contract in all my life - where the hell has that performance been all season (especially looking at you D. Vidosic)? Still, one of the most enjoyable games for some time, nice to finally put one over Gamba!
shinAUFC

Postby shinAUFC Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:17 pm

Have to admit im enjoying fans from other clubs making excuses as to why adelaide win in acl and their clubs dont cut it.

From schedualing and fitness, to having sold players, ffa conspiracy, to having an easy group.

All these arguments are void once you point out in one season we went the distance in every competition we played in , aleague. Aleague finals, acl, club world cup with exhausted players trvaling all over asia.
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge
Stuckey
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Whichever Toure is playing
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Sha la la lala lalaaaa AUFC!

Postby Stuckey Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:35 pm

Have to admit im enjoying fans from other clubs making excuses as to why adelaide win in acl and their clubs dont cut it.

From schedualing and fitness, to having sold players, ffa conspiracy, to having an easy group.

All these arguments are void once you point out in one season we went the distance in every competition we played in , aleague. Aleague finals, acl, club world cup with exhausted players trvaling all over asia.
I love it! Most of this comes from the football 'experts' trying to validate their lack of understanding in the ACL. Its more then obvious these guys always watch Melb and Syd get knocked out and probably watch AU just in the final so have no idea what we did or how we did it.
Time to Djbate!
Hamaldinho
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Eugene and JERONIMOOO
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Heeeey, hey keeper!

Postby Hamaldinho Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:19 pm

Was a great game. Great performance, attacking, defending, the lot. The only negative was the crowd, but oh well. Bring on Pohang!
Fuck Off Melbourne.
Old Gregg
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Cassiooooooooooo

Postby Old Gregg Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:39 am

Never seen a team of players so desperate to impress to earn a J-League contract in all my life - where the hell has that performance been all season (especially looking at you D. Vidosic)?
Maybe it's as simple as the fact that the Asian game suits us- has been the case right from the start, we play like shit in the league and suddenly look brilliant in Asia.
Poor old Dario, has an excellent game and even that is used as ammunition against him...
All I need is some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine.
Ray
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Rollin' Along

Postby Ray Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:18 pm

Never seen a team of players so desperate to impress to earn a J-League contract in all my life - where the hell has that performance been all season (especially looking at you D. Vidosic)?
Maybe it's as simple as the fact that the Asian game suits us- has been the case right from the start, we play like shit in the league and suddenly look brilliant in Asia.
Poor old Dario, has an excellent game and even that is used as ammunition against him...
You're probably right, but I'm just a cynic! :wink:

Return to “Adelaide United F.C.”