Lev on his way out?

The only team for me - Adelaide United F.C!
Discuss the best football club in Australia!

Moderator: Moderators Group

Stuckey
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Whichever Toure is playing
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Sha la la lala lalaaaa AUFC!

Lev on his way out?

Postby Stuckey Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:04 pm

JOHN Kosmina says he is not calling the selection shots after admitting Evgeniy Levchenko may have played his last match for Adelaide United.

With Kosmina's coaching future in limbo until Adelaide officials make a final decision on who will lead the side in the new season the Reds recruiting drive is dormant.

Kosmina was adamant he was not making any decisions on finding players suited to Adelaide's future squad.

But he said Levchenko, 34, may not be offered an extension to his current one-year contract.
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/soc ... 6297471085
I like Lev, but I'm personally not really sad if he left. He was a decent player but IMO Malik is very similar except he is 10 years younger and an Aussie. So why waste a visa spot on someone you can cover?
Personally I really hope AU doesn't try and get another visa player it seems insane that the club is trying to save money at every chance they can but they pay him not to play ACL. We should just stick to the 3+1 rule so we're not in this pickle again.
Thanks Lev I hope you stick around in Australia you certainly are a character! I can see him loving Melbourne. He should join Heart!
Time to Djbate!
shinAUFC
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Re: Lev on his way out?

Postby shinAUFC Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:55 am

Never really got a chance this season
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge
bpowell454
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Adlung

Re: Lev on his way out?

Postby bpowell454 Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:59 am

Shame to see him go but he hasn't really showed us why he would a be better choice than Malik.

Hope he does go to Heart. They are my backup team for the finals and I don't mind them doing well as long as its not against us.

Return to “Adelaide United F.C.”