Adelaide United v Perth Glory Match Day Jamboree!©

The only team for me - Adelaide United F.C!
Discuss the best football club in Australia!

Moderator: Moderators Group

Adam
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Isaias

Re: Adelaide United v Perth Glory Match Day Jamboree!©

Postby Adam Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:31 pm

3 games vs Perth this season:

No wins, no draws, 3 losses, 0 goals scored, and 6 conceded.
Abdul
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Cassio

Postby Abdul Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:38 pm

We'll see if Kosmina still has his head in the sand at the post game interview. I'm sure he does. He'll cite the Perth goal being off-side and the goal that we got that should have been allowed. Then it would have been 1-1. Still only a draw at home and not good enough. We can't keep making excuses. Never thought I'd say this but I really couldn't care what happens in the next A-league games. I doubt I'll even watch them. I'll watch/attend the ACL until its clear we have no shot in that either (probably by the end of the first home game).

Edit: :bang:

Edit2:
Kosmina: "I think we played really well, especially in the second half."...

Kossy! Pull your head from where the sun doesn't shine!
shinAUFC
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Postby shinAUFC Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:31 pm

Perths first goal clearly offside !

Perths 2nd, watch the replay mcgarry threw a very high elbow into vandijk!

Our disallowed goal....pathetic why ?

Barbieros red.....i dont believe this made it onto tv but.... The perth player elbowed barbiero behind play , the linesman saw it it most up the north end saw it but no call.... 30 seconds later barbs goes for revenge and the linesman has issue with it!!!

This is what pissed me off most of the night! The ref saw the initial incident but did nothing but only did something about the follow up!

If we are going to be shit then let it be, but we dont need the ref to secure it!
Last edited by shinAUFC on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge
lufcmike

Postby lufcmike Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:32 pm

Just plain bloody appalling. Poor/bent/cheating refereeing, Perth were rubbish we ere worse.

I was going to write a a bit about tonights game but its not worth wasting pixels, just could'nt care less any more.
Bugger, I've already paid for my ACL ticket

Sack the lot and start again next season, start a fresh just like the last season of the NSL.

or

Come on Clive Palmer's Adelaide Pissants in his P League
Kaxxp
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Cassio

Postby Kaxxp Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:20 pm

Barbieros red.....i dont believe this made it onto tv but.... The perth player elbowed barbiero behind play , the linesman saw it it most up the north end saw it but no call.... 30 seconds later barbs goes for revenge and the linesman has issue with it!!!

This is what pissed me off most of the night! The ref saw the initial incident but did nothing but only did something about the follow up!
Agree, It looked as though Pantelidis threw a punch at Barbs from eastern stand which linemen clearly should have seen. No action and Barbs seeks revenge also behind play red carded. Whilst I think red card is correct if ref performed their duties it wouldn't have come to that.

I also thought ref had red card out fro SVD but quickly changed his mind. Only good decision all night.

Once again refs are killing the game in this country and turning away more fans than any shit team performances.
Interloper

Postby Interloper Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:00 am

Agree, It looked as though Pantelidis threw a punch at Barbs from eastern stand which linemen clearly should have seen. No action and Barbs seeks revenge also behind play red carded. Whilst I think red card is correct if ref performed their duties it wouldn't have come to that.
Didn't see the first incident but heard the crowd reaction on the broadcast.

Barbiero is still an idiot though. He blindsided a player (the wrong player if you are to be believed), off the ball, in the back of the head. There is a reason that is illegal even in combat sports. He won't be back in an a-league match until well into next season. Not the first unnecessary red card he's picked up either.

Return to “Adelaide United F.C.”