Watson's Long Road

The only team for me - Adelaide United F.C!
Discuss the best football club in Australia!

Moderator: Moderators Group

shinAUFC
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Re: Watson's Long Road

Postby shinAUFC Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:49 pm

Watson is capable of walking onto the pitch. That makes him better than all rivals for his position.
Best post in this thread!!
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge
Stuckey
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Whichever Toure is playing
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Sha la la lala lalaaaa AUFC!

Postby Stuckey Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:54 pm

Watson is capable of walking onto the pitch. That makes him better than all rivals for his position.
Best post in this thread!!
+2
Time to Djbate!
Futbol_Crazy21
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Isaias
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: all of them

Postby Futbol_Crazy21 Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:05 pm

Watson is a very good player off the ball but as soon as its at his feet.......geez he is CRAP. As soon as he tries to make a run down the flank he goes half way up and just has mental thought "fark it, I'll turn back". He just ruins the rhythm of our attack and gives the ball back to our CB's back where mistakes have been made.

I keep hearing his crosses and finishing from long range is at a high level at training........WTF why wouldn't it be just as good on game day? Sure there is the pressure of the game and different situations, but you would think that from time to time his so called quality would shine through.

If he really does practice it at training and is rather good than its just something with his mentality, it looks like a lot of our player need a decent pre-season.

Return to “Adelaide United F.C.”