Financial Membership Question

The only team for me - Adelaide United F.C!
Discuss the best football club in Australia!

Moderator: Moderators Group

Abdul
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Cassio

Financial Membership Question

Postby Abdul Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:04 pm

Just a quick question to any financial members in terms of what they have received from the club in terms of communications etc this year.

I personally have received nothing other than a photo-copied letter welcoming me to the club, a member sticker and member key-ring and I had to chase the club up to actually receive those things as I had nothing more than 8 weeks after paying for my membership.

Now I read about a member's day that has been and gone that I knew nothing about. Since getting my photo-copied letter I haven't received a single member correspondence other than the AUFC E-News which I was getting even as a non-member. Have I just been a twat and not paid enough attention to these E-News installments or has there been some other member specific correspondence? I'm still waiting for that invitation to meet Rini and find out how I can use my voting rights.

I feel like I should ask these questions now before its the end of the season and I feel like less of a member now than when I wasn't one!
Futbol_Crazy21
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Isaias
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: all of them

Re: Financial Membership Question

Postby Futbol_Crazy21 Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:10 pm

Don't feel discouraged mate, not saying it was your fault but I haven't heard that many stories of this nature. Maybe it was just a one-off mistake :?
Abdul

Postby Abdul Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:16 pm

Don't feel discouraged mate, not saying it was your fault but I haven't heard that many stories of this nature. Maybe it was just a one-off mistake :?
Something isn't wired up right with my membership I know that! Do we actually have a member number (I'm guessing no, but it wouldn't surprise me if we did)? I'm thinking in relation to purchasing ACL tickets etc (assuming that debacle turns out favorably).
shinAUFC
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Postby shinAUFC Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:37 pm

Both my partner and i get emails about this stuff from the club.

Maybe check to see if they were going straight to your jumk mail?

All i can say is some people seem to have continual problems with admin at the club, but often they seem to be same people over and over so maybe its something on their end and not the clubs.

We have never had any trouble.

Not aimed at anyone who has posted in this thread either.

Just email matt rossi, he will sort it out , IMO he does a great job
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge
Abdul

Postby Abdul Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:51 pm

Yeah, it's not a Junk mail issue; I always keep a close eye on that since I run some hobby interests on the web and sometimes customer e-mail ends up in the Junk folder so I have to keep on top of it to avoid annoying my customers.

As mentioned above my e-mail address seems to have no problem receiving the AUFC e-news e-mails since 2007.
Stuckey
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Whichever Toure is playing
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Sha la la lala lalaaaa AUFC!

Postby Stuckey Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:31 pm

Sorry to hear that but good on you for being a member i'm sure the club appreciates your support! And good on you for not having a big whinge and saying you hate the club and so on like the right twats on footballnews! You just stated the problem in hope it will be fixed well in Abdul!
Time to Djbate!

Return to “Adelaide United F.C.”