MV Vs AU Match day Jamboree !©

The only team for me - Adelaide United F.C!
Discuss the best football club in Australia!

Moderator: Moderators Group

BC
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Fyfes beard

Re: MV Vs AU Match day Jamboree !©

Postby BC Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:52 pm

Really got caught on the counter tonight, IMO Usucar would have had a better game DEFENSIVELY and the team would have looked much better defensively. Still Malik played good especially going forward.
Yep. Malik was probably the right choice tonight but Central Coast aren't going to sit back like the tards did. Usucar next week please.
He scores with his left
He scores with his riiight
Marcelo Carrusca makes Flores look shite
EdDog

Postby EdDog Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:13 pm

Another thing - how is every commentator and reporter so biased towards MV? It was like Brazil were playing America Samoa tonight.

Every reporter saying they couldn't believe how MV lost and then that douche interviewing Kossie making it sound like we were privileged to earn a point from the almighty Victory.

Then feeding Kewell's ego like he's Messi and joking about how he can't believe he missed and "coulda had 4 or 5 goals tonight". Well he fucking didn't get any, hit the post once with a great strike but nearly missing is exactly the same as missing. I mean if we're using that logic, I scored as many tonight from my couch in Prospect.

I get it that MV and Harry are doing good things for the A-League but at least show the other teams some respect and professionalism you biased reporters. There are other big teams and supporters in the League as well. And you're pissing them all off. There is a football world outside of Melbourne.

Slater is the worst offender, so one eyed and hypocritical he has lost the plot. Was it only a year or two ago he had a vendetta against Kewell for screwing our WC campaign and now he praises his every move.

And it's not just tonight or the fact that it's a Victory home game - last week against Brisbane in Adelaide he was just as bad. Please stop commentating AU games.

End rant.
Futbol_Crazy21
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Isaias
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: all of them

Postby Futbol_Crazy21 Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:21 pm

I am adamant in saying Dario should have played a little deeper to assist Barbiero and Caravella. He is the key to our attack, he gives the ammo for Bruce and Serg to shoot. Every time he did drop back he was able to do what he does so well and we created chances.

Golec had a tough time tonight but I don't blame him, a make-shift fullback will always have a tough game against Kewell.

Really got caught on the counter tonight, IMO Usucar would have had a better game DEFENSIVELY and the team would have looked much better defensively. Still Malik played good especially going forward.

Having said that our passing game is really improving.
Golec has played most of his junior career at LB.
Wher did you hear that, and do you really believe that. Any coach would put the big lad in the middle.
flavze

Postby flavze Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:32 pm

Dilevski has to be first choice RB when he's fit again, Watson just isn't good enough in all aspects of being a full back. Dilevski, Susak and Mullen would all be better options there.

tbh i think Watson could do a decent job playing in the CM/DM role, i reckon he only gets so much space on the right as the opposition know he won't do anything when he gets the ball.
flavze

Postby flavze Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:33 pm

I am adamant in saying Dario should have played a little deeper to assist Barbiero and Caravella. He is the key to our attack, he gives the ammo for Bruce and Serg to shoot. Every time he did drop back he was able to do what he does so well and we created chances.

Golec had a tough time tonight but I don't blame him, a make-shift fullback will always have a tough game against Kewell.

Having said that our passing game is really improving.
Golec has played most of his junior career at LB.
Wher did you hear that, and do you really believe that. Any coach would put the big lad in the middle.
off of the SFC forums from when he was in their youth team.
Old Gregg
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Cassiooooooooooo

Postby Old Gregg Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:37 pm

I would love to see Golec given a game or two in the centre... once Cassio is back, of course. Our fullbacks are a problem area, Watson gets into some great positions but most of his crosses go nowhere (though I recall he slid a couple of beautiful balls across the face tonight) (christ that sounds wrong)... and Golec is nowhere to be seen in an attacking sense. Really, Kewell made them both look very ordinary at times.
Dilevski has to be first choice RB when he's fit again
Forgot about him!
Yeah, and isn't Levchenko supposedly decent in that position as well?
All I need is some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine.
Hamaldinho
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Eugene and JERONIMOOO
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Heeeey, hey keeper!

Postby Hamaldinho Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:37 pm

Another thing - how is every commentator and reporter so biased towards MV? It was like Brazil were playing America Samoa tonight.

Every reporter saying they couldn't believe how MV lost and then that douche interviewing Kossie making it sound like we were privileged to earn a point from the almighty Victory.

Then feeding Kewell's ego like he's Messi and joking about how he can't believe he missed and "coulda had 4 or 5 goals tonight". Well he fucking didn't get any, hit the post once with a great strike but nearly missing is exactly the same as missing. I mean if we're using that logic, I scored as many tonight from my couch in Prospect.

I get it that MV and Harry are doing good things for the A-League but at least show the other teams some respect and professionalism you biased reporters. There are other big teams and supporters in the League as well. And you're pissing them all off. There is a football world outside of Melbourne.

Slater is the worst offender, so one eyed and hypocritical he has lost the plot. Was it only a year or two ago he had a vendetta against Kewell for screwing our WC campaign and now he praises his every move.

And it's not just tonight or the fact that it's a Victory home game - last week against Brisbane in Adelaide he was just as bad. Please stop commentating AU games.

End rant.
Oh good, so it's not just me.
It is so damn annoying. They almost orgasm over Melbourne, kewell, and tonight Magilton. No respect what so ever toward us, bar their liken to Ugene, but who can't like him?
This league could really do with a good set of commentators.

Oh and has anyone heard about the apparent reports that a reds fans has been hit by a car? I saw some comments on Facebook..?
:?
Fuck Off Melbourne.
bpowell454
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Adlung

Postby bpowell454 Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:12 am

Definetely agree about the commentating, can't stand the factual errors constantly, in the pre game they said Dario scored the winner against victory in round 2 but as we all know it was SVD.

Just as bad as the Wellington Phoenix home commentators lol.

Definitely think Slater is sucking up to Kewell after he publicly attacked him on fox sports FC as mentioned above.
Stuckey
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Whichever Toure is playing
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Sha la la lala lalaaaa AUFC!

Postby Stuckey Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:09 am

I find Slater harsh against AU a lot of the time.

So does that mean we retain the Kosmina/Muscat trophy?

Who got hit by a car?
Time to Djbate!
EdDog

Postby EdDog Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:56 am

So does that mean we retain the Kosmina/Muscat trophy?
Yes we retain the trophy on aggregate for the season.
lufcmike

Postby lufcmike Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:21 pm

Agree with many of the preceeding posts
I muted the sound on the TV after offside Archies goal, it was painful to listen to, just a kiss fest of MV and Kewells arse up till then and I thought they had mixed up Magilton with Marinio they way the they were going on.

They (fox sport) are still reading from the FFA script that says there is only one team in the A League and the rest are rubbish.

I thought we played okay,(did'nt hear what slater had to say), again the slow start and a bit week going forward on the right.
Passing average to good and vision improving
Eugene was pressured but no trouble from MV shooting, thought our chances were better overall.
bensy

Postby bensy Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:18 pm

what happened at that corner where it was cleared off (or behind) line and MV got the free kick?

I thought the ref was calling a goal there! :(
Schultzy

Postby Schultzy Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:03 am

I was there when the person got hit by the car, about 10-15m from me, couldn't get the thud sound out of my head all night...

If anyone does have any information on what happened and if they are all right would love to know. From what it seemed it looked like they tried to dart across swan st in what was very stop and start traffic and someone in a 4WD on the far lane just sped through not paying attention.

Luckily there was mountains of police onsite, and I tell you what they handle things 10x better than I have ever seen SAPOL do.

But yeah if anyone does have any information would like to here if they are ok. from what I saw, their leg wasn't supposed to be pointing in that direction... wasn't very nice. I think immediately unconscious too, there was no screaming and small amounts of movement, police seemed to have it under control though and we were ushered away, barely 50m down the round and ambulance were streaming down...
BC
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Fyfes beard

Postby BC Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:17 am

I was there when the person got hit by the car, about 10-15m from me, couldn't get the thud sound out of my head all night...

If anyone does have any information on what happened and if they are all right would love to know. From what it seemed it looked like they tried to dart across swan st in what was very stop and start traffic and someone in a 4WD on the far lane just sped through not paying attention.

Luckily there was mountains of police onsite, and I tell you what they handle things 10x better than I have ever seen SAPOL do.

But yeah if anyone does have any information would like to here if they are ok. from what I saw, their leg wasn't supposed to be pointing in that direction... wasn't very nice. I think immediately unconscious too, there was no screaming and small amounts of movement, police seemed to have it under control though and we were ushered away, barely 50m down the round and ambulance were streaming down...
Damn. :o

Hope they're recovering ok.
He scores with his left
He scores with his riiight
Marcelo Carrusca makes Flores look shite
shinAUFC
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Postby shinAUFC Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:16 pm

Agree with many of the preceeding posts
I muted the sound on the TV after offside Archies goal, it was painful to listen to, just a kiss fest of MV and Kewells arse up till then and I thought they had mixed up Magilton with Marinio they way the they were going on.

They (fox sport) are still reading from the FFA script that says there is only one team in the A League and the rest are rubbish.

I thought we played okay,(did'nt hear what slater had to say), again the slow start and a bit week going forward on the right.
Passing average to good and vision improving
Eugene was pressured but no trouble from MV shooting, thought our chances were better overall.
When i got back from melbourne i watched the game over,

Could not believe my ears when they jizzed over kewell dinking one player and shooting in the box hitting the cross bar, then claiming it would have been the altime greatest aleague goal!! Could not believe i heard that.

Fact is byun has scored the same amount of goals for mv as kewell has this year.

Its been very clear since the inception of the league that they give some players the hero script and others the villain scrit ala big brother esque.

Remember muscats days when he would yell at a ref he was innocent but the replay show otherwise? This was always viewed by fox as "musky doing his best job for the team , oh what a leader" so eone else does that and its despicable behaviour.

I remember the victory game at hindmarsh, a replay showed kewell kick the back of someones legs in frustration, not a word said!!

To me even some replays showing clear mistakes by refs are not shown depending on the teams,

IMO ccm mariners suffer the worst, they are a group of small name players in a small town and dont get talked about, yet they deserve much more praise then any other club currently
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge

Return to “Adelaide United F.C.”