Adelaide United v Gold Coast United FC Match Day Jamboree!©

The only team for me - Adelaide United F.C!
Discuss the best football club in Australia!

Moderator: Moderators Group

lufcmike
Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Re: Adelaide United v Gold Coast United FC Match Day Jambore

Postby lufcmike Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:29 pm

We are getting worse if thats possible.
No defense, invisible midfield,no effort or system, supporters chanting for our saviour, a 15 year old!!! for crying out loud.
Even them going down to 10 men was an advantage as it gave them nmore space as our lot don't like leaving their zones.

69th minute when Moss went off said it all-
GC players swarmed to the touchline for a drink and instructions from both the assistant and Blieberg.
Our lot just milled around in the middle of the park, Vidosic half heartedly wandered over 5 yards from Coolen a couple of words were exchanged and that was it. (not the captain) but only 1 player.
Obviously there is NO communication between players and coach.

Good on Rini - stay put son
He does'nt have to resign
Does'nt have to arrange a mutual separation
Let them sack you and take 'ém to the cleaners

We are beyond f#%ked
ADEL-GOONERS
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Sergi maybe Slory
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Rolling along by a mile

Postby ADEL-GOONERS Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:33 pm

We are getting worse if thats possible.
No defense, invisible midfield,no effort or system, supporters chanting for our saviour, a 15 year old!!! for crying out loud.
Even them going down to 10 men was an advantage as it gave them nmore space as our lot don't like leaving their zones.

69th minute when Moss went off said it all-
GC players swarmed to the touchline for a drink and instructions from both the assistant and Blieberg.
Our lot just milled around in the middle of the park, Vidosic half heartedly wandered over 5 yards from Coolen a couple of words were exchanged and that was it. (not the captain) but only 1 player.
Obviously there is NO communication between players and coach.

Good on Rini - stay put son
He does'nt have to resign
Does'nt have to arrange a mutual separation
Let them sack you and take 'ém to the cleaners

We are beyond f#%ked
dead right all round , the last line is spot on, i didnt think they would sack rini , but with the acl comming up they must be getting really worried
bpowell454
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Adlung

Postby bpowell454 Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:34 pm

Another terribly disappointing game, players out of position in a poor formation, why doesn't RINI make an tactical changes ever!!! Playing two wing backs on a high line squashed djite and vidosic out of the game, I saw vidosic drop back to cdm just for a touch at one stage. Mullen was trying to take on defenders and I was just thinking to myself, hey you have a "quality" midfielder playing ahead of you, let him do his job! Boogard gets 2 assists tonight and lucky not to get 3 after that really cool smooth step over fake defending move, he should not play next week. Usucar played some pretty lame balls tonight aswell. I'm really surprised that McKain didn't give away that clear penalty.

But the most frustrating thing for me - "Our" players (rini's) were walking as soon as they passed off the ball, even in the final third! They would make space, receive a ball and lay it off to the wing and instead of running into the box they just started walking to their zone.

Oh and the crosses from the halfway line into an empty box, more of those than shots on target.

Mutiny?
flavze

Postby flavze Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:54 pm

well that was fucking horrendous.
General Ashnak
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Pablo Sanchez

Postby General Ashnak Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:28 pm

We suck. I have to say that our speed of thought is terrible. Young Teeboy was in good spots between the lines and was being ignored. We tried to play a lop sided team and then instead of attacking up the left side we kept trying to go up the right!
Terry Pratchett wrote:
The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.

Return to “Adelaide United F.C.”