Adelaide United fans are ungrateful - Spiro Karanikos-Mimis

The only team for me - Adelaide United F.C!
Discuss the best football club in Australia!

Moderator: Moderators Group

BC
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Fyfes beard

Re: Adelaide United fans are ungrateful - Spiro Karanikos-Mi

Postby BC Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:06 am

a blogger
Nice, which blog?
He scores with his left
He scores with his riiight
Marcelo Carrusca makes Flores look shite
bazz the ballbreaker

Postby bazz the ballbreaker Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:58 pm

In respect to the commnet below "He (Rini) transformed us last season after a completely unacceptable one the year before. IMO he deserves more time before his head is placed on the block."

How wrong is that! Look at Rinis win record after he told Stubbins who did the pre season and first 10 or so games whilst Rini watched on.
And what happened since he told Stubbins to leave it to him?
Check the win record again and you will see what happened and is still happening. He (Rini) wont be coaching AUFC at the end of the year as he cant coach and hasnt got the respect of the players.

A great coach would of recognised what Stubbins was to this club and kept him not have moved him on because he was a risk to him. Shame Rini.
Adelaide's loss of Stubbins is the current gain of the sports institute in Canberra where he is doing an unbeleivable job with the young up and coming aussie footballers of the future.

He transformed us last season after a completely unacceptable one the year before. IMO he deserves more time before his head is placed on the block.
shinAUFC
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Postby shinAUFC Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:49 pm

You do realise aufc is in the same boat as every other club in the aleague apart from brisbane?

We really are not Doing that bad interms points.

Thats said, i will stick pins in my eyes by end of season if our lack of imagination continues
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge
Interloper

Postby Interloper Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:09 pm

The main/only change from the early 2010/11 set-up and the relatively succesful 2010 ACL campaign (obviously the work of Vidmar/Stubbins.) is Cassio for Jameson and a Marrone-Pantelis central pair instead of Reid-Hughes. It's not unreasonable to think Rini didn't make the rest of the changes either, given that he disposed of Reid and Hughes at season's end.

This isn't a criticism in and of itself, the question is why he wanted to fix something that wasn't broken.
Adrian

Postby Adrian Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:05 am

Any formation with hughes in it is inherantly broken.
ganas
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: CASSIOOOOOOOOOOOO

Postby ganas Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:10 am

I want stubbins back!
bazz the ballbreaker

Postby bazz the ballbreaker Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:37 pm

I want stubbins back!
I have another we want Stubbins back supporter!
I know they are out there just a little shy to speak up I reckon.

I am starting a collection for Rini!

Who would like to donate?

You may ask what for?

A Bloody big mirror to put on the wall right opposite where he sits in his office and ponders why oh why are we playing so bad.

Do you think any one else will donate?
Agostinho
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Jeronicello Ferreira

Postby Agostinho Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:11 pm

How wrong is that! Look at Rinis win record after he told Stubbins who did the pre season and first 10 or so games whilst Rini watched on.
Check the win record again and you will see what happened and is still happening. He (Rini) wont be coaching AUFC at the end of the year as he cant coach and hasnt got the respect of the players.
So, if Stubbins was responsible for all of our good results at the start of last season, presumably he was also responsible for the poor results the previous season?

And if the players don't respect Coolen, then why did they all sign for him? The vast majority of our squad joined on Rini's watch.

You're 5 posts in and every single one of them has been about how crap Rini is. Does he owe you money?
Well I am trying to think of reasons to why we got smashed and it didnt take that long to secure the one and only real one.

Coolen

He not the owners cleaned out the club last year and he spent all the owners hard earned money on all these so called champion imports.

Dont worry about talking about Vidmar coming back. The guy you want back is Stubbins. Under his leadership at the start of last season (first 9-12 weeks) Adelaide had never performed better. After that Coolen decided well I am the coach now I better take over and do what I am paid for and then the rest speaks for itself.
Shame Shame Shame Adelaide (Coolen)
About time you found that alleged Dutch bag full of tricks you showed to Petrillo when you arrived last year soon or back to the dykes of the Netherlands for you!
Ok there's something seriously not right. Our players don't move. Is it fitness??
no its the coach he is the guy who should be pulling all this together and he cant and never had the skills to do so and those who could do it he got rid of it wont getr any better until he is gone
Wellington 4 AUFC 0
unless Galecovic is on his toes then Wellington 2 AUFC 0.
If Galecovic is having a bad one well it could be a repeat of the Brisbane Roar massacre. Not joking this is what you'll get when you go away with Rini as the coach.
And when they come home after a loss guess what, Rini will reel out all the lame excuses out of his "Rini - lame excuse book" that he has been using since half way through last year.

I think he still cant find that mirror in the AUFC offices to see the problem!
In respect to the commnet below "He (Rini) transformed us last season after a completely unacceptable one the year before. IMO he deserves more time before his head is placed on the block."

A great coach would of recognised what Stubbins was to this club and kept him not have moved him on because he was a risk to him. Shame Rini.
Adelaide's loss of Stubbins is the current gain of the sports institute in Canberra where he is doing an unbeleivable job with the young up and coming aussie footballers of the future.

He transformed us last season after a completely unacceptable one the year before. IMO he deserves more time before his head is placed on the block.
I want stubbins back!
I have another we want Stubbins back supporter!
I know they are out there just a little shy to speak up I reckon.

I am starting a collection for Rini!

Who would like to donate?

You may ask what for?

A Bloody big mirror to put on the wall right opposite where he sits in his office and ponders why oh why are we playing so bad.

Do you think any one else will donate?
#WeAreUnited
bazz the ballbreaker

Postby bazz the ballbreaker Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:35 pm

No he doesnt owe me money but he cant coach and the history here and overseas has proven that. I expect the results for the rest of the season will prove that.
Have you ever heard him say that he has erred or is at fault?
Until he admits that I will persist.
Notice how quiet he has been since the start of the season? He is a front runner ............he stands up and spukes loudly and often when they win and and hides when they dont!
Time will tell there is no doubt.
Agostinho
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Jeronicello Ferreira

Postby Agostinho Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:49 pm

After aboout 30 seconds of searching. Quotes from after the Brisbane game:
"In that period they scored five goals, so that's not finding a good solution in a tactical way, but also very, very poor defending," said Coolen.
"We want to bounce back after a couple of bad games ... everyone wants that," Coolen said. "We are all professionals and we take the blame that we are responsible for the results, and the results are not good.
"We tried it, and I think the confirmation was there for 15 minutes, but that's not enough. How can you stop them? I don't know. We thought we found something."
Are they not admissions of short comings? What would satisfy you - if he comes out and takes full responsibility for a loss? If you expect that, then surely you think it would be right for him to come out and take full credit when win?
#WeAreUnited
BC
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Fyfes beard

Postby BC Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:57 pm

Four things are guaranteed - life, death, taxes and football fans finding someone to blame, rightly or wrongly.
He scores with his left
He scores with his riiight
Marcelo Carrusca makes Flores look shite
shinAUFC

Postby shinAUFC Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:09 pm

No he doesnt owe me money but he cant coach and the history here and overseas has proven that. I expect the results for the rest of the season will prove that.
Notice how quiet he has been since the start of the season? He is a front runner ............he stands up and spukes loudly and often when they win and and hides when they dont!
Time will tell there is no doubt.
The after match fox interview after the 7-1 loss coolen was asked why he felt we were smashed, he said something alomg the lines of "at the end of the day im the number one i need the wear that"

Im no apologist for any player or coach in regards to any of our poor form, but please if your going to start finding scapegoat atleast base it on fact.....something of which is often ignored by fans .

Lets not forget coolen held the record for longest unbeaten run previous the the roars amazing form......regardless of what the roar have done coolens record was quite incredible in that the record was created in a salary capped league beating anything the nsl could have created with the lop sided salaries ( also show just how amazing the roar really are).

It must be said though, when coolen first arrived in adelaide he said we would not see adelaide playing his system properly until hks second season and with all this talk of total football and the dutch way you do have to wonder when we are going to see it
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
supsup

Postby supsup Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:44 pm

I don't really know what to think about Rini but I'm pretty sure our unbeaten run was early last season i.e when Rini wasn't really in charge yet. Isn't that what some people are saying?
bazz the ballbreaker

Postby bazz the ballbreaker Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:57 am

looked through all the Rini responses posted above and all I read was WE. There is no I in we???

Spiro your right, the unbeaten run was when Stubbins ran the show and Rini was at the club looking up on google for "how to coach football".
shinAUFC

Postby shinAUFC Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:09 pm

looked through all the Rini responses posted above and all I read was WE. There is no I in we???

Spiro your right, the unbeaten run was when Stubbins ran the show and Rini was at the club looking up on google for "how to coach football".
Incorrect,

Stubbins had us playing 442, as soon an rini arrived he had us playing 433/ 451 so you would assume rini was incharge.

But lets suppose it was stubbins was incontrol....and we had a poor start to last season , you would still have been calling for rinis head

Only a certain kind of person waits for someone fall to start talking big, just saying

Return to “Adelaide United F.C.”