Adelaide United v Melbourne Heart Match Day Jamboree! ©

The only team for me - Adelaide United F.C!
Discuss the best football club in Australia!

Moderator: Moderators Group

spaceCowboy
Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Re: Adelaide United v Melbourne Heart Match Day Jamboree! ©

Postby spaceCowboy Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:28 am

3 dives from the Heart. No yellows.
But on the otherhand, Slory cheated to get Colosimo sent off. You could see on the second replay that Slory was the one holding on and went to ground and pulled Colosimo with him. He hid it well and the ref could never have picked it, but if you recorded the game - go back and watch it again.

Justice??
We are UNITED, after all....
shinAUFC
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Postby shinAUFC Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:27 am

3 dives from the Heart. No yellows.
But on the otherhand, Slory cheated to get Colosimo sent off. You could see on the second replay that Slory was the one holding on and went to ground and pulled Colosimo with him. He hid it well and the ref could never have picked it, but if you recorded the game - go back and watch it again.

Justice??
Thats true, but colosimo was holding on initially, you coul see the shirt pull , so slory just played for the foul , i have no problem with that.. Colosimo was already on a yellow and shouldnt have pulled his shirt initially
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge
Agostinho
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Jeronicello Ferreira

Postby Agostinho Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:06 pm

Cheating is cheating.
#WeAreUnited
Nash
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Eugene and Cassio

Postby Nash Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:38 pm

i don't know who our number 9 is, he was also wearing the arm band, but he was damn impressive. hungry for the ball, great passing, nice turns, held the ball up well using his body weight. i can see him having a good future, who ever he is lol.
Wasn't Ricardo De Silva was it?
i don't think so, but i do hope so lol. i looked up our squad on the website to see what he loosk like but he isn't even officially named on there... he looked young and i'm pretty sure Da Silva is at least 25+ isn't he?

i always thought the YT was only allowed 3 seniors per game, but Mullen, Malik, Boogs and Barbs all played, so now i'm not so certain/a little confused. maybe Mullen and Malik are still young enough?

Return to “Adelaide United F.C.”