Adelaide United v Sydney FC Match Day Jamboree! ©

The only team for me - Adelaide United F.C!
Discuss the best football club in Australia!

Moderator: Moderators Group

Interloper
Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Re: Adelaide United v Sydney FC Match Day Jamboree! ©

Postby Interloper Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:45 pm

Initially Hughes tried hard but was shit, then became good through hard work and discipline.

Initially Slory tried hard but was shit, then became lazy.

Not fair to compare, because they are completely different players*. But in attitude they are polar opposites.

*Although it's amazing to think they were recruited to play the same role

** Additional note: Slory's main weapon is his "lightning pace" (sic), I think Hughes at top speed is/was probably quicker.
Slory lazy? Hmmmmm pretty sure slory tracks back and makes himself a a problem for opponents quite often....where as ramsay rarely does.

Corny and hughes are gone now so i suppose the simple minded need another scapegoat
lazy as in won't (can't ?) chase through balls, only engages in physical contests when the ball is already gone and gets run down by centre halves he has already beaten
General Ashnak
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Pablo Sanchez

Re: Adelaide United v Sydney FC Match Day Jamboree! ©

Postby General Ashnak Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:49 pm

Initially Hughes tried hard but was shit, then became good through hard work and discipline.

Initially Slory tried hard but was shit, then became lazy.

Not fair to compare, because they are completely different players*. But in attitude they are polar opposites.

*Although it's amazing to think they were recruited to play the same role

** Additional note: Slory's main weapon is his "lightning pace" (sic), I think Hughes at top speed is/was probably quicker.
Slory lazy? Hmmmmm pretty sure slory tracks back and makes himself a a problem for opponents quite often....where as ramsay rarely does.

Corny and hughes are gone now so i suppose the simple minded need another scapegoat
lazy as in won't (can't ?) chase through balls, only engages in physical contests when the ball is already gone and gets run down by centre halves he has already beaten
I will say about the through balls, he has started to second guess himself about making runs as too often his team mates have not been releasing the pass until he is off side or they have just not made the pass at all, these thing will all eat at his confidence.
Terry Pratchett wrote:
The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.

Return to “Adelaide United F.C.”