GLORY V THE REDS

The only team for me - Adelaide United F.C!
Discuss the best football club in Australia!

Moderator: Moderators Group

Adam
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Isaias

Re: GLORY V THE REDS

Postby Adam Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:45 am

lol Dodd definetely wants to stick it up Rini 2moro! I was a bit surprised by his comments in todays Advertiser...he is certainly trying to the stir the pot!
terry tibbs

Postby terry tibbs Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:50 pm

This may not be what you want to hear but Fox have the basic + sports deal for $50 p/m for 12 months, seems like a good deal. $12.50 per week for no stuffing around with streams.

I rang them up to 'cancel' the other week and they gave me basic + sports + iq for $44 p/m for 6 months.
Cheers, it's getting better pricewise innit? Will have to investigate.

Was the 6 month deal you got part of a 12 month, or were they willing to give you 6 only at that cost?
davidbloop
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Eugene Galekovic

Postby davidbloop Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:03 pm

I'm on the Sports + Get started for $50 a month but they gave me the Sports HD pack for the first 2 months free.

Also got IQ HD

Gotta say, I am never going back to internet streams, even if I can't afford food I'd rather pay the foxtel than watch an internet stream :P
shinAUFC
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Postby shinAUFC Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:28 pm

I'm on the Sports + Get started for $50 a month but they gave me the Sports HD pack for the first 2 months free.

Also got IQ HD

Gotta say, I am never going back to internet streams, even if I can't afford food I'd rather pay the foxtel than watch an internet stream :P
A word of caution, if you dont want the sports hd pack any longer then the 2 free months, then make sure you call them prior to your billing period and ask them to cancel certain services. Or you will be charged for them!

Always act like your a hard sell, because you will get alot of freebies .

Imo for anyone a little cash strapped that wants to watch the aleague, look into the $50 a month deal. Which means you get the basic foxtel channels plus one other standard channel pack ( you get the sports pack). When the season is over you could change to the movie pack if you wanted.

Setanta is an extra 10 bucks which is basically 24-7 football all over the world.

But the basic sports pack gives you aleague games, premier league, la liga , internationals , chamions league and sometimes the odd championship j-league and mls games.

Just tell the wifey it will free up the pc for her to use facebook lol
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge
shinAUFC
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Postby shinAUFC Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:58 pm

According to au twitter vidosic Is not in the squad
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge
davidbloop
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Eugene Galekovic

Postby davidbloop Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:05 am

Also got IQ HD

A word of caution, if you dont want the sports hd pack any longer then the 2 free months, then make sure you call them prior to your billing period and ask them to cancel certain services. Or you will be charged for them!

Always act like your a hard sell, because you will get alot of freebies .

Imo for anyone a little cash strapped that wants to watch the aleague, look into the $50 a month deal. Which means you get the basic foxtel channels plus one other standard channel pack ( you get the sports pack). When the season is over you could change to the movie pack if you wanted.

Setanta is an extra 10 bucks which is basically 24-7 football all over the world.

But the basic sports pack gives you aleague games, premier league, la liga , internationals , chamions league and sometimes the odd championship j-league and mls games.

Just tell the wifey it will free up the pc for her to use facebook lol

Yeh I actually called them just after my first month finished and told them I wanted it to be automatically put down next month and they sent me an email confirmation. If they don't do it automatically I'll just threaten to cancel on them and I'll sure they'll reverse the charge and give me the extra month of more channels :P
redhorse
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: DARIO

Postby redhorse Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:39 am

Been a long off season....Finally it begins!

Postby supsup Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:47 pm

What time is kick off SA time?
double07
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Cirio

Postby double07 Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:50 pm

7pm I think.

Return to “Adelaide United F.C.”