Marcos Flores sold to Henan Jianye for $500,000

The only team for me - Adelaide United F.C!
Discuss the best football club in Australia!

Moderator: Moderators Group

Red rooter
Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Van dijk - cassio

Re: Marcos Flores sold to Henan Jianye for $500,000

Postby Red rooter Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:29 pm

I've just joined so take it easy on me. I'm a AFL supporter and play Aussie rules but last season I went to my first AU game and loved it, mind you it was a 8-1!! I went to another 2 games after thAt and the final we lost to GC. I've always kept a eye on AU since
The inception of the A- league but what made me watch every game on fox and go to my first game was Marcos Flores. I was in awe of his skills and made the game exciting. Im dissapointed he is leaving but that is pro sport. It's a business. I look forward to who tue replacement player will be and the new season . I will be as well as my 4 other mates will be buying AU memberships for next year
flavze

Postby flavze Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:52 pm

good to hear rooter. There is but one rule when watching the reds, if the game sucks just keep drinkin till it's all good. Has served me well.
sevengoals
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: all of them
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Expand the league now!

Postby sevengoals Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:16 am

Has he gone yet?

B)

14 weeks and 3 days to go!

Welcome Red Rooter.
" There was, he added, no room for spin, showmanship, hubris or “any of the feelings of invincibility” that so often shackle nations with an imperial past ... " - - -

Pies: 3867

No Roots, No Growth!
ThatDickw/theGlasses

Postby ThatDickw/theGlasses Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:41 am

good to hear rooter. There is but one rule when watching the reds, if the game sucks just keep drinkin till it's all good. Has served me well.
WE'RE GETTING DRUNK!
BEFORE HALF-TIME!
WE'RE GETTING DRUNK BEFORE HALF-TIME!
BECAUSE WE'VE GOT A DRINKING PROBLEM!
WE'RE GETTING DRUNK BEFORE HALF-TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
bundibundi

Postby bundibundi Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:41 am

I've just joined so take it easy on me. I'm a AFL supporter and play Aussie rules but last season I went to my first AU game and loved it, mind you it was a 8-1!! I went to another 2 games after thAt and the final we lost to GC. I've always kept a eye on AU since
The inception of the A- league but what made me watch every game on fox and go to my first game was Marcos Flores. I was in awe of his skills and made the game exciting. Im dissapointed he is leaving but that is pro sport. It's a business. I look forward to who tue replacement player will be and the new season . I will be as well as my 4 other mates will be buying AU memberships for next year
Welcome mate, I was in the same boat as you a few years ago. I dont understand the stigma attached to the rest of Australia vs Soccer, there are probably hundreds of thousands of aussies who watch/support different codes yet still get along to the A-League, there is an AFL thread on almost all the forums I've been to after all.

I think you'll find the people here are pretty intelligent or at the least reasonably educated and will welcome you with warm arms.
Red rooter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Van dijk - cassio

Postby Red rooter Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:25 am

Thanks fellas , I look forward to becoming passionate red supporter , and cheering the reds to the double this year.
bensy

Postby bensy Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:56 pm

Thanks fellas , I look forward to becoming passionate red supporter , and cheering the reds to the double this year.
:bow: :bow: :bow:
Cassio!!

Postby Cassio!! Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:25 pm

he scored in his first game the other day

Return to “Adelaide United F.C.”