Estrada??

The only team for me - Adelaide United F.C!
Discuss the best football club in Australia!

Moderator: Moderators Group

terry tibbs
Proud Adelaide United Supporter

Re: Estrada??

Postby terry tibbs Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:17 pm

At the end of the day its all speculation unless the club comes out and announces they have signed him.
Hang on, isn't that how this whole thing started?
rug21
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Van Dijk

Postby rug21 Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:38 pm

At the end of the day its all speculation unless the club comes out and announces they have signed him.
Hang on, isn't that how this whole thing started?
Yeh your right Val wrote an article :D
Steelinho
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Yuujiin Garekkobicchi

Postby Steelinho Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:54 am

What we need is for someone actually at the club, who is somehow part of this fiasco, to come out and tell us what's really happening, if anything at all.
why? I thought you knew exactlly what was happening and we didn't need to discuss it or have someone tell us.
How about this: If the club comes out and clears up any possible confusion as soon as a speculatory article is released, it will force such publications to actually ensure they have everything straight, with quotes and everything else, therefore preventing any such problems occuring in the future.

PS: Stop crying plz.
derbyfan

Postby derbyfan Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:39 am

What we need is for someone actually at the club, who is somehow part of this fiasco, to come out and tell us what's really happening, if anything at all.
why? I thought you knew exactlly what was happening and we didn't need to discuss it or have someone tell us.
How about this: If the club comes out and clears up any possible confusion as soon as a speculatory article is released, it will force such publications to actually ensure they have everything straight, with quotes and everything else, therefore preventing any such problems occuring in the future.

OR! Maybe Griffen can stop talking to Val and giving him prior information for things that are going to happen, and thus fucking things up in the process.

Seems the original deal was put into jeopardy (from what I hear) by Griffen treating the club as his personal play thing and not understanding the sport and how manipulative player managers can be.

Just a thought.
Stuckey
Forum Moderator & Proud Adelaide United Supporter
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Whichever Toure is playing
Favourite Adelaide United F.C. Song: Sha la la lala lalaaaa AUFC!

Postby Stuckey Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:26 am

OR! Maybe Griffen can stop talking to Val and giving him prior information for things that are going to happen, and thus fucking things up in the process.

Seems the original deal was put into jeopardy (from what I hear) by Griffen treating the club as his personal play thing and not understanding the sport and how manipulative player managers can be.

Just a thought.
Why this story is great for people to talk! I'm surprised AU don't make up more BS to get people talking about them!

I hear Ronaldinho is coming out for a couple of guest appearances next season!
:angel:
Time to Djbate!
shinAUFC

Postby shinAUFC Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Everytime this thread pops up i think "OOOOOOOoooOOooH maybe we have actually got his signature."

yet we never do and its just bumped back up by everyone wanting to know the last time this guy wiped his arse.

And seriously!? now Griffin is a owner who doesnt understand the game, Feeds val info blah blah blah ( oh and even if he is feeding Val info so what!! its exposure for the club) ... Rini's this, Rinis that, hughes this , hughes that. When did AU fans start complaining about things just for complainings sake?
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge
Stuckey

Postby Stuckey Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:29 pm

And seriously!? now Griffin is a owner who doesnt understand the game, Feeds val info blah blah blah ( oh and even if he is feeding Val info so what!! its exposure for the club) ... Rini's this, Rinis that, hughes this , hughes that.
So what if he doesn't understand? He's not the coach. He's a business man that has decided to put his hard earned money into this club. He wants AU in the headline in the Advertiser as much as possible which is fair enough. The only way they are going to be a headline regularly in offseason is with some BS articles.
When did AU fans start complaining about things just for complainings sake?
Welcome to Adelaide!
Time to Djbate!
shinAUFC

Postby shinAUFC Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:45 pm

And seriously!? now Griffin is a owner who doesnt understand the game, Feeds val info blah blah blah ( oh and even if he is feeding Val info so what!! its exposure for the club) ... Rini's this, Rinis that, hughes this , hughes that.
So what if he doesn't understand? He's not the coach. He's a business man that has decided to put his hard earned money into this club. He wants AU in the headline in the Advertiser as much as possible which is fair enough. The only way they are going to be a headline regularly in offseason is with some BS articles.
When did AU fans start complaining about things just for complainings sake?
Welcome to Adelaide!
I agree with you stuckey, read the first part of my post with sarcasm in mind:)
Ppl who slap the label of truth on the 1st thing they hear, do it out of ignorance, convenience or cant be bothered picking through a thin layer of falsehood to find the real truth, or possibly even another lie
The voice in our head is the final judge
Stuckey

Postby Stuckey Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:08 pm

Sorry i'm always missing the sarcasm!
Time to Djbate!
King_Billy
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Marcos Flores

Postby King_Billy Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:07 am

Everytime this thread pops up i think "OOOOOOOoooOOooH maybe we have actually got his signature."

yet we never do and its just bumped back up by everyone wanting to know the last time this guy wiped his arse.

And seriously!? now Griffin is a owner who doesnt understand the game, Feeds val info blah blah blah ( oh and even if he is feeding Val info so what!! its exposure for the club) ... Rini's this, Rinis that, hughes this , hughes that. When did AU fans start complaining about things just for complainings sake?
When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True Story.
ipod

Postby ipod Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:35 pm

Apparently on the podcast golden goal Estrada signed with united and will join the team for training in may!!!!!??
supsup

Postby supsup Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:16 pm

Linky?
Agostinho
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: Jeronicello Ferreira

Postby Agostinho Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:38 am

#WeAreUnited
redhorse
Current Favourite Adelaide United Player: DARIO

Postby redhorse Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:11 am

Postby Stuckey Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:32 am

Considering that site has Australia as part of Oceania still i'll wait for a more reliable source!
Time to Djbate!

Return to “Adelaide United F.C.”